I'm a personal trainer, I can help!!!

Options
Hey guys. I've used this program with great success for my clients as well as myself. There are a couple of non-disclosed issues with the program itself, but for the most part it's wonderful. One of the things that's non-disclosed is that it doesn't take into consideration current body fat percentage. That changes the amount of food you need to eat for weight loss, weight gain drastically.

example: 5'7'' female at 153 lbs and 36% body fat needs to eat something completely different than the same body type at say 23% body fat.

So shoot me a message, friend request. I can help. I've been a trainer for over a decade and my clients see results. But most importantly feel good doing it.

Replies

• Drunken_WarHero
    Options
    lol?
  • lakeshaflorence
    lakeshaflorence Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can use the help...
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I could use your help because at this point, I am discouraged
  • jamesmckirdy610
    Options
    send me a friend request and change your diary sharing settings to friends only or public so i can see what you've been doing. we can take it from there.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    send me a friend request and change your diary sharing settings to friends only or public so i can see what you've been doing. we can take it from there.

Just curious why you don't log?