PLEASE ASSIST ME

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my great time of desperate need. I am having complex emotional intensities that are leaving others around me feeling a sense of desirous envy. The pools of brightness and inhabited creatures that follow the stream are following suit. Within cosmic revelation’s that leave the size and density of gravitational pull i can see that eating back caloric nutrients might be a failure in the larger scheme of gravitational differences. Advice given to this point on this pressing matter has included references to heaviness with no real contextual information as to what there actual measurements would be to suffice the goals in question. As to potential solutions i am at a complete loss. This is my concern, and your educated and informative insight is requested.

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Too...many...big...words.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    LOUD NOISES!
  • stormygirl_82
    Options
    that is correct
  • FitnessCharl
    FitnessCharl Posts: 166
    Options
    I concur... *insert shifty eyes*
  • jdad1
    Options
    thank you for your assistence
  • ereinik
    ereinik Posts: 73
    Options
    Reading through that paragraph was a bit to reminiscent of reading through the vocab section in my GRE study books. Definitely beyond my mental capacity until after I have had a few cups of coffee.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you just said...

Can you dumb it down for MFP???
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Next time, stop at eating half the mushrooms.
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my great time of desperate need. I am having complex emotional intensities that are leaving others around me feeling a sense of desirous envy. The pools of brightness and inhabited creatures that follow the stream are following suit. Within cosmic revelation’s that leave the size and density of gravitational pull i can see that eating back caloric nutrients might be a failure in the larger scheme of gravitational differences. Advice given to this point on this pressing matter has included references to heaviness with no real contextual information as to what there actual measurements would be to suffice the goals in question. As to potential solutions i am at a complete loss. This is my concern, and your educated and informative insight is requested.

Its late down here and that is really too much for me to comprehend while fulfilling the job description you have already set for me. I will say this though, ask them to explain the complexities of it all and things should become so much clearer to you by morning. If not ask me when I wake again and I will re explain the effects on your body :laugh: :laugh:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you just said...

Can you dumb it down for MFP???

That's a tall order
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My french canadian brain just exploded!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Next time, stop at eating half the mushrooms.

Bill's response makes me feel like I used to when I'd watch Michael Jordan take off from the foul line for a massive dunk.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I like turtles
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Mussels way more than feta.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    33110506_1131_zps2a0016d3.jpg \m/
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Bi-Polar for sure
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So what I got from that paragraph of scientific words is that you are eating too much? I think you watch Big Bang Theory too often!
  • jdad1
    Options
    I like turtles

Turtles huh.........That might be the solution. What do you think i should do about Turtles Burt?
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Huh.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    their*