9 months in, 45lbs down

Options
2»

Replies

• MelanieAtPlay
    MelanieAtPlay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a big difference! Way to go!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend - if you can't see the difference, you need a new mirror! You have done incredibly well and it shows! Keep up the good work! You look wonderful!
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You're looking incredible! Keep up the good work!
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference - you are doing great! Keep yourself surrounded by those supportive people - you will do this!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! You ought to be very proud of yourself. Congratulations, and good luck getting to your ultimate goal.
  • jennbme24
    jennbme24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats, you can definetly tell a difference. Thanks for sharing.
  • SNWilliams13
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. GREAT job! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • cleanandlean2012
    cleanandlean2012 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys....you have no idea how delighted, excited and motivated I am to receive these compliments. I know I have mirror issues, but through sites like this and awesome people around me, I know I will get to goal and look awesome soon. Some tips I have learnt along the way:

1. we all know it but small meals frequently works better
    2. Water is your bestest pal - I have only just nailed this through using a sports cap bottle and adding ginger / mint or fruits to water. I only drink water, tea and coffee and very occasionally a natural fruit cordial. No alcohol, soda's (diet ones are your worst enemy)
    3. Consistent exercise you love - until injuring my back, I loved power walking, weights, insanity and was just about to start Zumba. Looking forward to resuming in a month or so.
    4. Have close MFP friends who you engage with daily / frequently - be supportive.

Once again, thank you so much guys...if any of you want to share my journey and are serious about fitness (not just weight loss), don't hesitate to buddy with me.
  • cleanandlean2012
    cleanandlean2012 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sorry for those who asked I am a tiny 5' 3.5"
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    couldnt more proud of you!! you look amazing!!! your hard work is definitely showing!!! Congrats on your success girl
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal progress and success! You look great ! Keep doing what you're doing.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    There is a difference for sure!

I didn't catch how tall you are, but I'm 5'7" and also started at 245lbs. People who knew I was losing would say things and encourage me but it wasn't until I hit about 195 that casual aquaintences worked up the nerve to broach the topic. (Think little old ladies pulling you aside to whisper in your ear, "Are you losing weight? You look fabulous!" ).

Also, did you still have a piece of clothing you kept from when you were at 245? Put it on....you'll see the difference!

Keep up the good work girlie!

^^ this definitely see if you have any old clothes...i did this and was amazed. I look in the mirror and do not see a difference :( put on clothes from before..and WOW :)

Amazing job!!!
  • ajoyt
    ajoyt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great, you can totally see the difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!