hi from australia!!

Options
loosing weight sucks and its so hard, but ill get there, i CAN do it and i WILL do it, not just for me but for my health family and well being!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    hello Australia...I am so envious....2 fold: I have always wanted to go to Australia, I will make it there some day soon, plus is that you in the pic? If so, you look amazing, So Welcome and Keep in touch with the MFP people .... they are awesome!

Throw a shrimp on the barbie..... I will order you a deep dish pizza LOL (Chicago)
  • gab57r
    gab57r Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I'm an aussie too :)

I joined 3 weeks ago now and am loving it :)

Good luck with your efforts! You will do fine!

Wish this weather would clear up!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome you can add me as a friend if you want and I look forward to seeing your success!
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I'm Aussie too but currently living in the UK and missing Australia like crazy! Best of luck with your weight loss journey :smile:
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    Hey Im from Auz too, in Vic. I joined almost 6 mths ago and love this site as well as the iPhone app.

feel free to be-freind me so we can support each other on our journeys :flowerforyou:
  • Dom_m
    Dom_m Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm another Aussie, in Canberra - woot! Fun town!!! -_-

Feel free to add me (goes for the other posters too ;)
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Australia sounds so good right now lol all this rain in Alaska, I might as well be in Seattle :(
    Ha ha add me if you'd like and good luck!
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP - this is just an amazing place for support, ideas and laughs - I love it.
    I used to live in Sydney as a child, but now live in Manchester, UK! Not quite so sunny but it has my family here so I will get over it!!
    Right - off to do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - catch you later - as the others have said - feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and from Australia too!
    Oh and it is definitely not barbeque weather at the moment, very cold and foggy in Melbourne!
    Good luck to All
    GG
  • barefootbabe
    barefootbabe Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    There's a few of us here in Aus; be sure to do a search and check out some of the threads so you can add new friends!

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • madjo
    madjo Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey everyonee

From aus too - living in Bris but have lived in melb & canberra also.

feel free to add me :-)
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    Hi back from Utah. Yes, losing weight does suck. If you look at other members profiles you can see a lot of success. This is the place to be to lose weight and get support. Friend request me, I would love to be one of your supports.
  • madjo
    madjo Posts: 17
    Options
    How's everyone been going the past few weeks?