I need to be re-inspired by Turbo Jam

Options
Bearface115
Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
I LOVE TURBO JAM!! I'm RE-starting Turbo Jam this week along with my weight watchers way of eating! i've been trying to motivate myself by looking at success stories and results on here and other sites to inspire myself again! If anyone has any advice or motivational/ inspirational stories with Turbo Jam, i'd love to here it!! Success Story Pictures help me as well! Thank you all!!

Replies

• baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've been doing turbo jam for just over a month now and I absolutely LOVE it. It gets me moving. Chalene keeps me so motivated. It's FUN and SO HARD, which is a good combination in my opinion. I have lost some inches, not too many pounds though since I've been completely trashing my healthy eating for the past three weeks or so. I expect to see excellent results once I really get back on the ball!

Feel free to add me for another turbo friend!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    thanks girl! Any other Turbo lovers?
  • amstone7
    amstone7 Posts: 13
    Options
    I use Turbo Jam DVDs also. I like the way you can pump up the music and not hear all of the talking. It's getting to be a better workout as I learn the moves.
    I alternate this with Leslie Sansone walking DVDs.
    Gotta keep it interesting.....
  • cbyellow
    cbyellow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I used TurboJam years ago and it was awesome (I don't have any measurements or anything because I was young and didn't really think about that). I still go back to the DVDs when I hit a lull in my exercise routine. I started using it again earlier this year when I got serious about getting back into shape. The DVDs are some of my favorites! I hope you enjoy them too!!
  • silverschool
    silverschool Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam, but I haven't used it in forever. I'm going to dust off the DVDs tomorrow and hit one up (since it is going to rain all day and I don't want to run on a treadmill)
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have went back to Turbo Jam this past week. I would love to hear of actual results.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I just received my Turbo Jam in the mail and I'm excited to give it a try.
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    I have it and it is fun. I will probably tackle it tomorrow. I have been walking and cycling 5 or 6 days a week because we have had beautiful weather. It's supposed to get back down into the 50s this weekend though.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Never done Turbo Jam but I use Turbo Fire and I LOVE it! I have lost 17 lbs altogether. I did the first four weeks in January and dropped 10 lbs. Then I had some family trouble Feb and March and didnt do much of any exercises but maintained my loss. I started back up in April am in my 6th week and have lost anothre 7 pounds. And so many inches. 2 Pants sizes. It is so much fun I love it. And this is coming from someone who doesn't have that much to lose. I am 155 lbs and 5'6". I am in a healthy weight range already but would like to lose another 20 and tone. Do it you won't regret it!
  • Drizzly
    Drizzly Posts: 4
    Options
    I too, am getting ready to get back on board with TURBO JAM,, it is so much fun and it works if I actually DO IT! lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!