MFP Friends Needed

Options
Hello Name is Alicia, I have the app for awhile but its been on and off again cycle. I'm really looking forward to using this app along with my fitbit, Up and heart monitor to lose weight and and tracking my food intake. Apps I've started using along with myfitnesspal is digifit and just brought endomondo to test out also.

Replies

• becausebrittany
    becausebrittany Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i've been on and off again with MFP, but im hoping this time im here for good!
  • IHeart90s
    IHeart90s Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia, I've been in the same cycle as you! trying to get serious with MFP now! Add me if you want =D
  • pleasehealthme
    Options
    Ups and downs a part of life! We call could benefit by focusing hard on the future.

Anyone can feel free to friend me for daily support :) or just a friend
  • soontobemrsrees
    Options
    Hi. This is exactly why I've come on the message boards. Been deleting and re-downloading this app for about a year. This time I really want to do it. It would be nice if I had a bit of a support network as non-dieters tend to get bored with the daily diet char. Carrie.
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    good work. on coming back.
    anyone is welcome to add me... I got a hrm but the darn print on it is soooooo small.
    someday I'llget out a magnifying glass & figure it out :)
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Welcome

I've found that by having supportive friends on here it has kept me on track & kept me committed more than ever before :happy:

Good luck on your journey & anyone can feel free to add me - I try to offer as much support as I can & words of wisdom :tongue:
  • adiamond100
    adiamond100 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can all use as much support as we can get. :smile:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends here as well, everyone can feel free to add me :-) Oh and I like using smileies...a lot!!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Added. :) Feel free to reach out anytime, doll!