"I hope I don't look like that"

Options
Microfiber
Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
:laugh:

I sometimes look at people the same age as me, who obviously look old, and I immediately think "I hope I don't look like that".

Does anyone else do this? :laugh:

Replies

• oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    I look at girls the same height as me (5"8) and if they are over weight I pray I don't look like that.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I pray I don't look like that.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 1/2 and when I see girls who are the same height seeming monsterously big next to others I always hope I don't look like that!
  • melonay
    melonay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You couldn't possibly "look like that" just because someone your age is overweight or more wrinkly or less wrinkly or whatever. This is not a productive post...

We all look so different. I'm sure you already know that, but this way of thinking just brings the other person down to make you feel a little better about yourself. You should try to think positively about others and the way you view yourself. It all starts from the inside! :)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I sometimes look at people the same age as me, who obviously look old, and I immediately think "I hope I don't look like that".

Heck, I say that about a lot of the photos I see myself in. That's what actually made me get serious about losing weight.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Weird thread is weird.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Yo momma.
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I get what you're saying. I'm "Facebook friends" with a lot of people that I went to high school with (graduated in 2002) and lately I've thought "holy crap he/she looks old" and I wonder if I look that old too. Sometimes the cashier doesn't ask for my ID when I buy wine :sad:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

i do this. i ran into a guy who was all gray, he looked like he had been exhausted for 10 years, and he was slouched. he easily looked like he was 10 years older than i like to think i look. but he was the same age. and it scared me, because i didn't know if my mind was playing tricks on me.