30 DS, starting today..join?

Options

Replies

• mrsrocketman
    Options
    I'll start either today (if I can, sick baby at home) or tomorrow morning; time to get off my butt again!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    AWESOME response! Let's do this ladies!!!! Look forward to talking to each of you about results and helping keep each other motivated to push through Jillian's >>>>>>>>hmmm, so many ways to put that :)
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I restarted today! I made it to level 3 day one... I didn't notice ANY weight or inch changes. grrr. I wasn't doing it religiously though. I did maybe three days in a row, and they one take one or two days off, then back to three days etc. I also was not tacking my food on MFP. SO TODAY I WOKE UP AND decided, I will start tracking and push myself harder. I restarted 30DS did level one day one and upped my weights to 5 pounds. Already felt a difference! Good luck everyone.
  • ntanasiciuk
    ntanasiciuk Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You girlies want to include me in on this? :flowerforyou:
    I currently only have one friend! I need all the motivation and SUPPORT I can get. I have been on this journey for almost two years all on my own. :( Its starting to get difficult.
  • kasslass2
    Options
    Hey all-- I went and made a Group-- 30 Day Shred Challenge 5/6/13--- go and join and we can post our results, questions, etc. Whatever we feel comfortable with.
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    How do I find the group?
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and am on Day 2, Level 1 today.

I started yesterday as well. I'm doing Day 2, Level 1 when I get home from work tonight.
  • kasslass2
    Options
    How do I find the group?

Up above right next to the "Message boards" click on Groups then put in the name "30 Day Shred Challenge 5/6/13" That should take you there.
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! I'm in.
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The 30 DS is a Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. It has 3 workouts, each of 20 minutes and it mixes cardio, strength and ab work .You need to have hand weights and a mat if you're on a hard surface. I've done 1 day of the first level. Not impossible for me, but definitely a workout. I need to start this too.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will start tomorrow.
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in too. Just came back from an hour and a half bike ride but I'll find 20 minutes sometime today. I did the 1st workout once a few weeks ago and it was definitely a workout. Not impossible, but a great all over workout. Who am I kidding...... I better go do it right now or it will not get done today.
  • ElizabethRaeBarnes
    ElizabethRaeBarnes Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :mad: And I'm gonna make Jillian my biaaaatch!

Im in week 2 :) You got this
  • Hellaine
    Hellaine Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I just started today--already did Day 1 earlier before I saw this thread. Cool! I've yet to manage getting past Day 10 haha, so here's to big changes in more ways than one!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday!
  • crowesnest16
    crowesnest16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in - was thinking about starting tomorrow, K :)
  • kasslass2
    Options
    I think I sent everyone on here (who had already commented) an invitation to the group. If I didn't get you one I apologize! (doing this from work so trying to appear like I am actually working) LOL Just kidding! My boss lets me get away with murder! IF I missed anyone please go join the group---30 Day Shred Challenge 5/6/13. We got this!!!
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did it once before, but had to quit part way through Level 3 because of back problems. I want to give it another go!!

Sorry about your injury :( How were your results last time?

I didn't lose much weight the last time around, but I did lose several inches and definitely noticed an improvement in my endurance as I went through it. I don't remember exact numbers off the top of my head, but I want to say it was at least 2 inches from my chest, waist, and hips. I took quite a few measurements (neck, arms, thighs, calves, etc) and lost at least an inch from EVERY SINGLE ONE.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I finished it on June 8. 6 lbs and 4.6 inches lost. I'm going to re-start it this week.

Edit: <---The picture is the difference from Day 1 to Day 30.
  • nycoleyrides
    nycoleyrides Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started on Sunday after seeing the thread on here. I was amazed by the before and afters. I had to give it a go for 30 days. It is hard. I got my lazy boyfriend to try with me. It kills him. I actually wish there was more ab work but that's okay. I really like the cardio, strength, core theory and will likely use this style for years to come. I can't wait to see after 30 days and how every one else is doing!