AMAZING skinny recipe WEBSITE

Options
Teregou7
Teregou7 Posts: 2 Member
www.skinnytaste.com <<<<<< Has the most amazing recipes for skinny foods! No guilt and hardly any fat or calories!!! You can still enjoy a lot of your favorite meals from mashed potatoes to stuffed spinach chicken rollitini's (my all time favorite). Also if you like to drink , like me lol, there is a skinny vodka they make called Voli. Hope you enjoy these two things as much as I have! Feel free to add me, I can always use some more motivators!

Replies

• tjolenee
    tjolenee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome link! Thank you :)
  • Mztae78
    Mztae78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I agree I have made several recipes off her site the lasagna cups are the best
  • mamamia29
    mamamia29 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Just had a peek,some of those desserts are being made this wkend!
    Mmmmmm :smile:
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for this!!!
  • lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yep 100% agree. I've made a lot of recipes from her site, and they all taste great! Not only that, but my boyfriend, who is a pretty manly man meat and potatoes dude actually LOVES everything I've made from here (I don't normally tell him it's healthy in advance... ;) ), so I feel like we're both happy with what I make for dinner - me because it's healthy, him because you can't really tell how healthy it is.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    http://skinnymom.com/ is another good one.
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this site!!!
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have tried many recipes off this website and they are AMAZING. I haven't found a bad one yet and my husband and son have no idea they are "healthy"
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Agree! I've made 10-15 recipes from this website and they all came out great. The only one that I wasn't in love with was the chicken pot pie soup, but my boyfriend made it so it could be the chef to blame. :)

My favorites are the cajun chicken pasta and the crockpot bolognese sauce (which I freeze in portions, and take one out to put on spaghetti squash yumm)
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    I love skinny taste! I signed up for the recipe emails and have made a few that were excellent.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    love that website...dashingdish is good too...some are free there and some you have to pay for.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,330 Member
    Options
    Easy crustless spinach and feta pie. - yum! It is great cold and you can portion it up to take in to work or for picnics. I look at skinnytaste every day, not just for recipes, but for ideas.
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Sqauterina11
    Sqauterina11 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thanku :)
  • Coryd2012
    Coryd2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump
  • debbieb1971
    debbieb1971 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be having a look at this website over the next day or so. Thanks for the tip

Deb
  • ValMartin79
    ValMartin79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I agree. Glad sites like these exist. Helps make my life easier.

Goof for you food can taste good!
  • MamaCass30
    MamaCass30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Her Skinny Shrimp Fried Rice is SO good and one of my favorites!!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    And hardly any taste. Tried several of her recipes, just wasn't for us. Cookinglight.com has better ones that suit us.