greetings from London, UK

Options
goron59
goron59 Posts: 890 Member
My problem is self control and eating/drinking too much, so whenever I calorie count or otherwise consciously control my intake, I lose weight.

Right now, I'm about 112kg and should be about 90, so trying myfitnesspal to help with the control (mostly via iPhone app.)

Fingers crossed!

Replies

• mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Good luck!
  • WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    You have come to the right place.....I have been here 3 months and have lost nearly 20lbs! The iPhone app is great too - instant access without all the fuss - no excuses to forget :-))

Good luck! Please add me as a friend if you would like to :-)
  • pixieE
    pixieE Posts: 30
    Options
    Greetings from Devon, SW England :)
    I too joined this site to help me track how much i was eating and so far so good, though my progress has been frustratingly slow and i've only lost 3lb in seven weeks, i am not gaining weight anymore and i feel more in control of my eating.

You've definitely come to the right place!!!!!!!! So many people on here have lost so much weight and i'm sure you'll shift that extra bit of weight in no time. Good luck :)
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and greeting from one Londoner to another :-)
  • Dietexpert
    Dietexpert Posts: 34
    Options
    Good luck! I am the same and have found calorie counting to be the only way of keeping control of my intake. I'm from Sheffield UK. Add me as a friend as well if you want.

Helenx
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    HI there.. not sure if you know about this but there are a number of UK'ers here and each month we post to each other via this forum (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/105144-team-uk-july-2010). There should be a new one set up soon for August so you may want to pop along and join the rest of us.
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hello from London also! Good luck on your journey!