any body use zuzka?

Options
Some one has just told me about her in another thread I have gogled her and she looks amazing (wish I had her body) wondering if anybody has followed her and seen any results. Also surely she does more than these short intense routines to keep looking as good as she does :-/ My goal is to one day look as good as her lol

Replies

• RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    just googled her. i didn't know she was the co-founder of bodyrock.

bodyrock.tv can be a great resource (quick workouts for free) i did some in the past and they were quite good, but i just found myself falling off the wagon. seeing their website now, they've made something new called the dailyhiit.com.
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Almost every day :) Love her! I used to follow her on bodyrock but now I highly dislike the dailyhiit thing they have....
    Even today I just did the newest ZWOW!
  • leahslooloo
    leahslooloo Posts: 57
    Options
    How does it work out if I follow her are there any set plans etc or do I just choose any work out to do? also how is a good way to tell how many calories have been burnt whilst im doing these exercises
    thanks
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How does it work out if I follow her are there any set plans etc or do I just choose any work out to do? also how is a good way to tell how many calories have been burnt whilst im doing these exercises
    thanks

She has two dvds if you wanna do a program, but besides that just do any random workouts from hers :) no set program.

And you can use a heart rate monitor to see how many calories you burn-I always do.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    she's my hero!!!!
  • leahslooloo
    leahslooloo Posts: 57
    Options
    so with the heart rate monitor do I just put that on right before I exercise and it will tell me cals burn? as easy as that does this work for any exercise?