Binge Eating

Options
MizStephanie
MizStephanie Posts: 51 Member
I am proud to say I am finally seeing results! I have pretty much been a binge eater my whole life...and with the help of therapy and a great support group....I am learned to quit binge eating habits. It is ONLY now since I have quit that I am really able to see results. Anyone else have issues/stories on binge eating and whether it seems to inhibit/help progress?

Replies

• BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your success story =]

Unfortunately I still struggle with binge eating, but I know that every day is better than the last. I don't know if I'll fully be able to not do it. Yesterday I had a pretty awful binge, one like I haven't had in a loooonnnggg time (happened to be after I went bathing suit shopping).

I guess just from that it seems as though I do it when I'm unhappy. Even now, weighing at 125lbs I still struggle with it, and I'm still not extremely happy with my body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!