Progress Pics 55 lbs down!

Options
2»

Replies

• millikkl
    millikkl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What did you do?

I started on Weight Watchers and then switched over to MFP. Mostly just watching what I eat. I net about 1350 a day but I exercise 1.5-3 hours per day doing cardio and lifting heavy. I hit the gym at night, but if it is nice out I will also try to go for a long bike ride, walk my dog, kayak/canoe. I often burn between 600-900 calories when I work out and I usually always eat ALL of them back! So I'm usually eating around 2000 calories per day. I have a desk job so I try to be as active as possible when I am not at work. Also - I do not eat red meat, chicken etc, only fish. It has been that way for a long time. I've incorporated protein supplements into my diet and try to each at least 100 grams of protein a day! Usually with all natural protein shakes as well as eggs etc. I am continuing to get healthier and eat cleaner and eat almost no junk food. I do splurge some weekends though (drinks, sushi, etc.) but in the long run it all evens out. I've always been an athlete and enjoyed exercise - but since I stopped playing hockey (which I did my whole life, into college) I started to gain weight. It's all about moderation and exercise!
  • mrsagriffin
    mrsagriffin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • socialkombat
    Options
    Awesome job. Keep up the good work.
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You are looking lean and strong! Way to go!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good job!!!
  • ClarissaMarie94
    ClarissaMarie94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look truly great hun! (: Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!