Need a support network :)

Options
After owning this app for a year and for that same amount of time saying that I'll start tomorrow, then tomorrow never came.

I decided Monday that it was tomorrow and I was starting.

Today is day 4 and I'm making progress. Baby steps, but it's progress.

I would really like to build a support network as many of you know non-dieters get bored with the diet talk and celebrating each pound you lose. It would be nice to have some like-minded MFP friends.

Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• ready2lose0013
    Options
    Good for you.. Today is offically day four for me as well. Continue to keep up to good work..Baby steps is a must as first but you will do great. If you want to add me you can..I always like to have new friends that I can help and that can help me. :)

Your doing fabulous!! Keep it up :)
  • soontobemrsrees
    Options
    Thanks for adding. Baby steps is better than nothing :)
  • heatherrnw
    heatherrnw Posts: 10
    Options
    Today is day four for me as well! I had the app on my phone for a little more than a year and stopped using it before I even really used it. I sort of lost care for trying to lose weight for the past year and finally decided it was time to do something. I started on Monday, working out with a ballet bar workout and doing some walking. I'm trying to change my diet, but not jumping into it all at once. So yes, baby steps! I'm definitely looking for friends to keep me movtivated as well.