Hi everyone!! Newbie here!!

Options
Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum today. Joined because a friend of mine has lost so much weight from this site. Really need to loose the weight because I am going on holiday in September with my husband, my friend's husband and my friend who is super skinny!! Would appreciate any tips and advice from people and will take all of the support I can get! As a write someone in my office has just come in with a huge cake- NOT GOOD!!

Replies

• creampuff1
    Options
    Ive lost 11 lbs. by eating sm. portions of something healthy every three hours and then have a lean meat and vegetables at night. I seem to better at night if I do the every three hour thing. I also keep special K protien bars (170 calorie) on hand for when some one brings in cake. I drink lots of water........ I get tired of just water with no flavor so I bought Crystal lite or the generic packets to put in my water bottle. Only 10 calories and you feel like you're getting a treat. It has been working for me hopefully it will be some help.:flowerforyou: Dont eat the cake!!!!!!!

God Bless
    Creampuff
  • Megume
    Megume Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you're going to love it here. I've only been a member for a couple of days and already think it will help immensely. Good luck!
  • sparis88
    sparis88 Posts: 30
    Options
    I have lost 3lbs and been on it for almost 3 weeks now. Small portions are the key and exercise helps too as well. Good luck. :bigsmile:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!! I agree with the others, smaller portions, any exercise you can fit in & LOTS of water have helped me.
  • austinusn
    austinusn Posts: 38
    Options
    Another welcome --- you're going to do great! As everyone has said, portions, eating less more often, exercise, and water, are all keys to your success. Being able to track what you are actually taking in and holding yourself accountable is going to help ensure your success.

Good luck!