Stomach exercise???

Options
Ok everyon ei need help please........

Im trying to flatten the stomach and ideas? Any ine know an exercise that helps more then others?

Replies

• FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    There is no way to target fat loss from one part of the body before another, but you can do a wide range of core strengthening exercises that will firm and tighten the abdomen and therefor flatten it's appearance. From the basic crunches to reverse crunches, back extentions (because when you train the abs you should also train your back to truely strengthen your core and look your best), push ups and plank pose. You can search the site here or on the web and find litterally hundreds of exercises that will suit your needs and/or fitness level.
    Hope this helps!
  • CharityD
    CharityD Posts: 193
    Options
    Oh I did something new two days ago and am still sore! If you have one of those styrofoam rollers, sit on it with your arms on the floor behind you. With your legs straight out in front of you, roll backwards. It was the ultimate crunch that hurt every part of my stomach, especially the lower abs. I don't think I could even do it 10 times. But what a quick exercise!
  • CharleneM
    CharleneM Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The exercise I get is gardening....I garden every day for hours. I make it a point to bend over ALOT! Bend, bend, and bend some more...My stomach has gone down dramatially. It is awesome. I can look down now and actually see my feet. :blushing:
    Now my shirts don't stick out, they lay flat. It is the most motivation I can have...So girl....bend bend and bend some more. Oh, also hold your core tight while you exercise. I notice the more I do it, the more it helps. It also helps your back when you are exercising hard. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I have read alot about intervals when doing cardio is great for that - I would google "Interval work outs & belly fat".
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have read alot about intervals when doing cardio is great for that - I would google "Interval work outs & belly fat".

Yes! It works! I do interval training combined with strength training. I agree with people that you DO need to strengthen your core (exercises mentioned previously).

My stomach now doesn't look bloated. I now aim for a two pack!!
  • AMcMaster
    AMcMaster Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I wanna go to my friends wedding in sept and my cheatting ex husban will be there and i wanna look my BEST!! THANK U ALL!!
  • kladams1
    Options
    I googled the "interval workouts and belly fat" How do you record the exercise in the exercise tracker?