Strong but safe glue for using on skin

Options
Mmmmona
Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
My husband just can't seem to put down the PS3 controller. He's on it as soon as he gets home, till he goes to sleep and whenever he is home on the weekends.

So I have decided to glue the thing to his hand while he sleeps tonight.

What is the best brand of glue to do this? Something that is strong but also can be removed - albeit not easily. I want him to remember this for a while.

Replies

• elle2bee
    elle2bee Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping he is very passive and has a sense of humor. I would love to be a fly on the wall when this goes down. lol
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    CupcakesAndRazorblades Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    LOL! No idea but let us know how it goes!
  • jmejiaa
    jmejiaa Posts: 21
    Options
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    this would never work for my guy, it would just piss him off.
    i've just accepted that's how it is, that's how it was when we were dating.
    and i've been converted to the dark side.
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My husband's a gamer-- do you guys ever game together? It's a ton of fun when we get the opportunity.
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ah, truly "cementing" your relationship.
  • chadgard
    chadgard Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    cyanoacrylate glue (ie, superglue) was actually developed for surgical purposes, and is often used for that purpose. Not sure it would be safe for the controler, but imagine it would be. It would be safe for his skin. and, really, if it ruins the controller, what's the loss? Maybe he spends some time with you instead of the machine (if for no other reason than to go out and buy a new controller...)
  • jmejiaa
    jmejiaa Posts: 21
    Options
    My husband just can't seem to put down the PS3 controller. He's on it as soon as he gets home, till he goes to sleep and whenever he is home on the weekends.

So I have decided to glue the thing to his hand while he sleeps tonight.

What is the best brand of glue to do this? Something that is strong but also can be removed - albeit not easily. I want him to remember this for a while.

Or you can try, you know - talking to him?

People do this still right?\

I'm the most mellow guy but if I woke up with a controller glued to my hand the only lesson I would learn is that I married a crazy b***.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    We often play pranks on each other. This is nothing compared to April Fools.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Epoxy.--Just kidding don't use that.