Official Before Pics. 45 pounds to go O:

Options
Alright soo... I feel very skittish about showing off my "before" body without an after picture as well.
But we all have to start somewhere right? I'll be posting a halfway picture set as well as an after picture set too, so be sure to add me and help keep me motivated, I'll do the same for you (:

P.S. posting it in a link, because i don't know how to work this damned forum yet, no HTML help:/

Password for the album is: getfit

http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/marydhastings/library/Work it out?sort=3&page=1

Replies

• sgtkiwi
    sgtkiwi Posts: 11
    Options
    I know I, for one have no room to talk. So good for you. Stay motivated.
  • RCMPWannaBe
    RCMPWannaBe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good on you! You can do it! :)
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Taking and posting the pictures were so alarming. I never realize how out of shape I am until I take pictures of it :s
    Thank you both though ^-^
  • blmurphy37
    blmurphy37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! im right there with you as well, I took before pictures the other day and got upset because it was so different in pictures! I am the same as your figure, id say i need to loose about 10 more than you, but im also remembering that even if i get down 30 lbs or 40 that toning is great too and inches also count more than weight. Ill add you!!! Do you have a workout plan set up already? or what you want to do, like 30 day shred, insanity, etc. ? = ]
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Here is the topic on how to post the picture read the directions carefully the example of what to type has to be altered or else it would work like it should and show a picture instead of the text needed to show the picture.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

Super easy good luck
  • marydhastings
    marydhastings Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks Gabriel! I'll take a look at it. ahaha

Blmurphy, I'm actually trying Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I'm into the first week now, day 4. I decided I cant do her eating plan. Not that the meals are disgusting or anything, but they do get kind of pricey, and I'm on a college student budget. I eat healthy, just not everything that she has. :P