Golfers???

Options
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
I only know what I have learned about the game from what I have picked up on my own. I've had people tell me it's a nice way to get some light exercise in.

Let's say I want to go out and shoot my balls into 9 holes some night, Should I use a ball washer between holes? How often do you need to wash your balls really?

ballwasher3.jpg

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    you should always have some one else help wash your balls. to ensure you get it right
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I wash my balls every chance I get...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i think it's only right, and polite, to wash your balls before trying to get them near the next hole
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever actually used one to be honest. When I want to wash a ball I take a hooded 6/7 and skip it across a pond like a boss.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    If I were rich I'd have my own personal ball washer.
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i think it's only right, and polite, to wash your balls before trying to get them near the next hole

QFT
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    How do you manage 9 holes in one night? Do you load up on vitamin E? Oysters?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

I just walk from one hole to the next.. I wouldn't get as much exercise if I used a cart.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

actually it wouldn't be all that difficult if you have the right foursome
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Dirty Balls are never a good thing and it would just be gross to NOT wash them between holes!