Trying to lose weight. Can you "help" me?

Options
iWaffle
iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
I need "help" trying to figure out how to lose weight. What type of "help" can I expect to get on this website? Are there any "helpful" people here?

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    My giveadamn is broken.

aOHYrul.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You have to give up waffles. There's no way you'll lose any weight if you keep eating waffles.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    1200 calories of just chicken and broccoli then go run two hours a day. Oh and raspberry ketones.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I need "help" trying to figure out how to lose weight. What type of "help" can I expect to get on this website? Are there any "helpful" people here?

Chained up in a basement and only given water and moldy bread would help, no?
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like. People just generally give you nice comments and share stories ect. The support is good but you still need plenty of self determination. It's also good to have some friends who tell it straight...

I think the first question should be can u help yourself and if yes then get on it!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Just take off your clothes....that's the fastest way to lose a pound or two.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    For every 20 minutes you workout you will lose 5 lbs. Let me know how that goes and GOOOOOOD LUCK!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Just take off your clothes....that's the fastest way to lose a pound or two.

I support this comment, lol. :flowerforyou:
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Drink green tea. Gallons of it. The weight will just fall off!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't start running. I learned on these message boards that running doesn't help AT ALL.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    You take 1 raspberry ketone in the morning after you sprinkle some Sensa on your waffles. Then wash it down with a jamba juice ....cos that's raw and flushes really quickly. Green tea detoxes you too.

Am I missing anything?
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    You're outta luck, my friend.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    "No"
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    "what?"
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    You take 1 raspberry ketone in the morning after you sprinkle some Sensa on your waffles. Then wash it down with a jamba juice ....cos that's raw and flushes really quickly. Green tea detoxes you too.

Am I missing anything?

Coffee enemas. They get the toxins that green tea misses.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Don't eat anything. Workout for a week. Expect to lose 20 lbs. And when you don't, blame this site.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    You have to do everything everyone else says and not use your own judgement at all. Just be a tool and that's all it takes.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Cleanse, detox, no eating after 7:00 PM. No eating before 6:58 PM. You have two minutes per day to each whatever the hell you want.

And wear vertical stripes!

Good luck.