Starting a Beachbody Motivation and Support Group

Options
I am currently on day 66 of P90X and I will be starting Insanity in early June. I am looking for any members that would like to join a motivation and support group on MFP.

If anyone is currently working out to any Team Beachbody fitness program you are welcome to join. If you have been thinking about starting Beachbody Fitness program but have questions please ask. I am very familiar with most of them including P90X, P90X2, Insanity, Turbofire, Les Mills Combat, Hip Hop Abs, Rockin Body, Power90, Turbo Jam, Yoga Booty Ballet, Brazil Butt Lift, Tai Cheng, Rev Abs, or many others. If you are unsure ask me.

If there is enough interest I would like to get the group started early to middle of next week. I know there are many groups out there but I want to start fresh and get new members and not join an overpopulated group.

I am very committed and dedicated and have not missed a workout in the last 66 days. I will motivate you and help you achieve your fitness and health goals as well.

Replies

• mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I am currently in my last week regular turbofire schedule and starting the 8 weeks of advanced workouts. Then it's on to the turbofire/chalene extreme hybrid.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I'm interested! Currently doing Chalean Extreme. :)
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I am currently in my last week regular turbofire schedule and starting the 8 weeks of advanced workouts. Then it's on to the turbofire/chalene extreme hybrid.

Okay that is great. I will keep you posted. I hope to get the group started next Monday. Great job on Turbofire. I have a few friends in real life that are doing the turbofire.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I'm interested! Currently doing Chalean Extreme. :)

Okay that is great. I will let you know too when the group starts. My goal is Monday. Including me we have 6 now that are interested.
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me. im in. i am currently doing INSANITY. i start month 2 on Sunday, and when I am done that i have just ordered ChaLENE Extreme. so i have the next few months covered with BeachBody workouts. count me in!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Let me guess - Beachbody coach "shopping" for clients??
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Let me guess - Beachbody coach "shopping" for clients??

Nope. The objective of this group is for motivation and support for any Beachbody Fitness users. A way we can all connect and share our workouts and be accountable for one another. A way we can connect and see what is working for others and what is not working. Discuss nutrtion and anything else.

The reason most people quit for fail at exercising is lack of motivation. Support and Moivation groups have been proven to be succesfull at helping people achieve their fitness goals. I am on Day 66 today. I would have quit back on my 2nd or 3rd week if it was not for the motivation and support of the group I was in. They asked me to rethink my goals and why I wanted to do P90X in the first place.

Your goal set has to be greater than your excuses or you will fail. Everybody already has a goal or they would not have already purhased a fitness program. We are here as a group to help you make your goal a priority over excuses.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    sounds good to me. im in. i am currently doing INSANITY. i start month 2 on Sunday, and when I am done that i have just ordered ChaLENE Extreme. so i have the next few months covered with BeachBody workouts. count me in!!

That is great. I will be doing Insanity next. I have 24 days left of P90X. I will send you a message when I make the group. Have a great day!!!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I will be creating the group tonight or tomorrow. I will send the invites out by tomorrow evening. Including myself I have at least 8 members interested.

If anybody else is interested in joining this group then please post a message and I will send you an invite too. I look forward to getting this Group started for support and motivation.
  • mipeters
    mipeters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also interested in joining the group. Thanks!
  • teamryan90
    Options

I added you to the Group. Thanks for joining.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14116-total-team-beachbody-support-group
  • teamryan90
    Options

I added you to the Group. Thanks for joining.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14116-total-team-beachbody-support-group

I forgot to mention the Group name is Total Team Beachbody Support Group. New members are welcome.

Feel free to share your goals and what Team Beachbody program you are currently doing or will be starting.
  • hipma
    hipma Posts: 7
    Options
    has anyone done hip hop abs and gotten results ... I was looking at getting it. Currently doing 30DS , but want something for when that is done

tx
  • mama_april
    mama_april Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm not sure if I joined the group, but I am interested. I started rockin body on Monday.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    has anyone done hip hop abs and gotten results ... I was looking at getting it. Currently doing 30DS , but want something for when that is done

tx

Hi. I sent you a friend request. I have a friend in real life who is currently doing hip hop abs. She started 2 weeks ago and has lost 6 pounds. She really enjoys it. I will ask around and get more opinions for you. Great job on 30DS. How do you like it?
  • beckyyates
    beckyyates Posts: 85
    Options
    I want to join for sure.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am definitely interested in giving this a try. I need motivation. I am almost 100 pounds overweight now. My profile picture is just when I was chubby. I am too embarrassed to post my current picture.

I am thinking of buying Power90.

What do you recommend? Help please.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I am definitely interested in giving this a try. I need motivation. I am almost 100 pounds overweight now. My profile picture is just when I was chubby. I am too embarrassed to post my current picture.

I am thinking of buying Power90.

What do you recommend? Help please.

Power 90 is a great program to start off with. I have not done it but know of people who have. I will add you to my group. I will help you get back on track. Good job taking that first step to a healthier and more fit lifestyle.
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've been doing p90x and recently p90x+ for over a year now. I'm super happy with my results and workouts but I'm starting to think of what's next, I'm interested to join.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    doesn't beach body have their own online forum?