30 day shreeee......ouchhh!!!

Options
Hi guys I'm fairly new to this forum but have been reading alot of the posts on here to do with fitness and weight loss as I've been using the MFP app for 16 days now n haven't had even the slightest bit of weight loss yet n wanted to c wat u guys fount useful/helpful. Ne ways I got the gist from a lot of ppl and posts the the 30DS was a brilliant place to start if I wanted to change my shape fast and not have a huge amount of time to do it in. So I ordered it on Monday n it arrived today so as soon as my LO was in bed I've stuck it on n gave it my best shot.

Weeeelllll I couldn't make it through the push up reps or any of the cardio reps :-( ooppsss. Did ne 1 else start off as crap as I am or is it jus me n I need to kick my *kitten* into shape???

First day done any way, is any 1 else at a similar stage??

Replies

• honigbubble
    honigbubble Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started today, and I feel like every muscle in my body is pulled! I can't do a complete push up yet either, so I just kind of tried my best at that part :) I will definitely try to persevere because I have seen some amazing results too!
  • meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I no wat ya mean it encourages you to continue doesn't it? That's the only reason I bought the DVD, cos I was amazed wit the results, fingers crossed we both make it to day 30z have u taken before pics or r u jus going by measurements??
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 now, and don't worry, I feel like the first 2 or 3 days of each level is pretty brutal. But stick with it!
  • meggiemoo217
    Options
    I c u have lost 21 pounds is ne of this weight from doin the 30DS??
  • meggiemoo217
    Options
    So day two of the 30DS completed and I'm in pain AGAIN!! Lol. No pain, no gain they say!!
  • thatsillyshana
    Options
    Keep going! Unless you really need a break, remember she said no injuries allowed! Just wait for the day when it gets easier! :D
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    you should have SEEN my first day! It was pathetic and ugly and wimpy!!! LMAO! I am now on D6L1 and it is MUCH better. I no longer want to die half way through. I can make it through just fine. Keep going and you'll get there. Rest when you need to but keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    After about the 4th day it gets better. I completed the 30DS a few weeks ago. Keep going!
  • eswartz0728
    eswartz0728 Posts: 47
    Options
    I do that workout in the winter when I cant get outside!! I was the same way keep pushing in a few days it will be easy!!! Just keep it up and push yourself!!
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I completed it and followed Anita the whole way through. I started again at the begining as soon as I had finished and now I am following Natalie. As long as you are pushing yourself you will get results.
  • meggiemoo217
    Options
    Thanks for all ur kind words. I will continue, I Eudora love to b able to posty before n after pics on here in 30 days.
  • honigbubble
    honigbubble Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Havent got any before pics, feel too mingin to take any!!! I gave up over the weekend, was so stiff never felt so much pain from exercise in my life, don't think the stretches are very good at all didn't help ease any of my pain!!! Back on day 3 tomoro!!!! Hope ur still going strong!