That's how its done! You look great!
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. You look great!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congrats! great story and wonderful accomplishment...can't wait to see those abs take shape!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you all so much

i am incredibly giddy reading through your unbelievably sweet and awesome comments

thank you so much - i hope i can help some people with their journeys.

lots of amazing transformations in here too! great job everyoneeeeeeeeee

MFP FOR LIFE <3:D
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Gradulations ! great figure, cute face . Dont trim it grows back 2 times wrose, dont waxe , its torture ( bad enought we women do it all the time and in smaller parts of the body. Laser is expensive , i would just use it proudly doesnt make u any less atractive.
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself - you earned that body show it off hair and all! Great Transformation.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Nice muscles!
  • brillmer
    Options
    Awesome job! Nice muscles!
    You should be very proud of yourself - you earned that body show it off hair and all! Great Transformation.
    Gradulations ! great figure, cute face . Dont trim it grows back 2 times wrose, dont waxe , its torture ( bad enought we women do it all the time and in smaller parts of the body. Laser is expensive , i would just use it proudly doesnt make u any less atractive.

You all got me right in the feels, in different ways.

Thank you so much. <3
  • Lindsikin
    Lindsikin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Loved how you wrote your story at work! hahaha. Looking into your strength program now. Im a huge fan of bodybuilding.com. I love how you said ive done em all and cals in vs cals out counts. That's what a lot of us need to hear I think. I know I struggle with the "which advice should I follow today ?" every morning. thanks for your inspiration!!
  • brillmer
    Options
    awesome job! Loved how you wrote your story at work! hahaha. Looking into your strength program now. Im a huge fan of bodybuilding.com. I love how you said ive done em all and cals in vs cals out counts. That's what a lot of us need to hear I think. I know I struggle with the "which advice should I follow today ?" every morning. thanks for your inspiration!!

Take it from someone who drove himself crazy with research, trying to figure out which type of thing would work best... It really does just come down to cals in vs cals out.

That doesnt mean eat garbage, and stay within your calories, but really - that's what it comes down to.

Thank you for your incredibly kind words.

If you're looking to get into lifting, I hear NROLFW is amazing. But SL is definitely a great starting point too.

Please let me know if I can help in any way
    sidenote, nice smile ;)
  • MelanieAtPlay
    MelanieAtPlay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your post. You are inspiring. Stop apologizing for the hair (and I suspect obsessing about it). You are looking fantastic. I hope you make an impact on other gamers.
  • brillmer
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your post. You are inspiring. Stop apologizing for the hair (and I suspect obsessing about it). You are looking fantastic. I hope you make an impact on other gamers.

Obsessing is a massive understatement, friend.

Thank you so much.
  • brillmer
    Options
    bump~
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look terrific!
  • Ce87girl
    Ce87girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Hairy Men are the best!

You've done an awesome job and your story must relate to a lot of people!
  • brillmer
    Options
    Hairy Men are the best!

You've done an awesome job and your story must relate to a lot of people!
    LOL

Thank you ladies.

No guys like my progress :(
  • LittleMsEva
    LittleMsEva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, i have no words, you're my role model! what an inspiration! :)
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good job! I was thinking of trying Gethin's trainer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!