NSV Wedding dress after 3 kids and 9 years!!!

Options
juliahoelzel
juliahoelzel Posts: 13 Member
I can't believe I am finally able to post this!! I will be celebrating 9 years of marriage next month. I have 3 wonderful children that I have birthed in the last 7.5 years. When I got married I weighted 172, since I have also gotten to my heaviest weight ever (258) and that was NOT while pregnant :( , and 14.5 months ago I grabbed the reins back and started getting my body back in control by dropping 61lbs of my 79lbs lost (cw 179). I am thrilled to say that I was able to zip myself into my wedding dress last night!! This has been a goal of mine for years! The best part is I am not done yet, and I am already in better shape than i was when I got married!

Replies

• ViDexSha
    ViDexSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. I have been using my wedding dress as a goal too...I still have a lot of pounds to go, but I will get there! Good job on your success and keep going! :)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job
    my wedding dress fits too big now I was 145 when I got married and I'm now 135.
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awww, that is wonderful. Congratulations on all your hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful! I'm really happy for you!!! YAY!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!