Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• smarina79
    smarina79 Posts: 15
    Options
    Just started Level 3 and it is ridiculous. In truth I struggled Day 1 of this level trying to figure out how to do the workouts properly so it didn't feel as hard to me as it should have been. I hope that within next couple of days, once my form is better I will get more out of it and I will feel the FULL burn!
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just started Level 3 and it is ridiculous. In truth I struggled Day 1 of this level trying to figure out how to do the workouts properly so it didn't feel as hard to me as it should have been. I hope that within next couple of days, once my form is better I will get more out of it and I will feel the FULL burn!

ME TOO!
    I did Day 1 of Level 3 yesterday and I was thrown off by it a bit.
    I am planning oon doing day 2 tonight
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 last week and plan on taking my time fore switching to the next level. the 30 days will probably turn into 60 for me lol.
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I started RI30 on Monday, I'm up to day 4. I just finished 30DS on the weekend, so I'm finding Week 1 of this reasonably easy, although I have been very impressed with myself that I can do the advanced moves in lots of things woohoo :noway: :laugh:

I'm not looking forward to week 2 though, I really really reallllly do not like anything involving planks :grumble:

I am really glad I did 30DS first.
  • Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2, which is kicking my abs *kitten*. I found level 1 to be pretty easy, but that's probably because prior to starting, I finished off the 30DS.

Level 3 of 30DS makes level 1 of RI30 look like a walk in the park. It does get more difficult though.
  • Focusedjessy
    Focusedjessy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 I thought the first level was easy compared to level 3 of the shred. Level two is not easy. The planks are killing my shoulders
  • tilleralicia
    Options
    I am on level 2 I thought the first level was easy compared to level 3 of the shred. Level two is not easy. The planks are killing my shoulders

I agree with you on the painful planks.

I think Week 2 is easy strength training wise. it's the planks that kill me. lol
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 of level 2 today. Yikes! Waaaay harder than level 1. The plank jacks into mountain climbers into plank jacks into mountain climbers was an awful circuit!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 of level 2 today. Yikes! Waaaay harder than level 1. The plank jacks into mountain climbers into plank jacks into mountain climbers was an awful circuit!
    :sad: :sad: :sad: nooooooooo! I hate planks.

I've injured my calf muscle doing those running man exercises, they're horrible - another running man hater right here. BUT having a stuffed leg means I can't do them (oh what a terrible shame haha). Running on the spot is much less painful!
  • StarrySkiesYvaine
    StarrySkiesYvaine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm not feeling the intense burn after week 2 sessions that I had when I started week 1 - I don't mind planks, I do a lot of belly dancing so have fairly strong stomach muscles. Plank jacks are ok but mountain climbers and that squat low thing with the other leg lifting high thing?! yeeesh!

My weak areas are my thighs and my upper arms - with the push ups and ll the squat positioning the exercises are burning those areas - feels like it's all working so it's all good! I think I need heavier weights - the 1.5kg I'm using feels like nothing.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3.....
    I HATE IT!!
    It is tough tough tough
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of week 2 and starting to dread week 3! You'll have to tell us what Jillian attacks in week 3...Week 1 it was my legs, week 2 it's been my shoulders and stomach...i am so afraid of week 3 and 4, which she refers to as the craziest (or some other equally fritening bit...). I should just watch the work out, but i don't want to scare myself more than I already am!!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 but had to quit for some personal reasons. I do plan to do it again though. I was enjoying it.
  • ALISHAWILLIAMSON
    ALISHAWILLIAMSON Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else started the Ripped in 30 program by Jillian Michaels this month?

FINALLY! Thank you, I see all of the posts for 30 day shred, but I've completed it and moved to Ripped. I'm still on Level 1, but it's a great workout. I started on the 3rd of this month and have lost about 3lbs. since which is a huge loss for me in that amount of time!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 6 and while I am not Sore...my arms are soo tired today! It hurt carrying my bag on the train to work. I think that is a sign for me to make tomorrow a rest day...although I really wanted to do one more day before a rest, but I think I better listen to my body.
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be level 1 day 4 for me. I did the first level back in the fall and quit after doing level 2 day one:( I'm determined not to make that mistake again this time. I really like this better than the 30ds because there are more moves per each circuit. It seems to go by faster to me, and that defiantly helps! By the way, I despise running man!
  • aigoooooo
    aigoooooo Posts: 31
    Options
    yeah. I did it like 2 years ago or whenever it first came out and really enjoyed it. Since I gained a little weight, I have pulled it back off the shelf. I'm doing the weeks for ten days with 2 rest days so a total of 12 days to finish the week instead of 1 week so that I have the opportunity to move on to heavier weights (8s and 12s etc). I just did the first day of week two and feel great. I'm also doing it with a squat challenge. Its a great dvd, very concise. Interval training always works the best for me in terms of fast results.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    today is day 5 of level 1. Im doing it 5 days a week then 2 days off. Im going to do level 2 tomorow though as Im loving it but now all the talk of planks is scary! I dont mind planks but hate mountain climbers. Running man isnt too bad for me but iv used jogging for it once or twice as I have easy to injure knees!
  • amyonmyway1
    amyonmyway1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    :love:
    I started ripped in 30, this past Friday (5/10/2013)
    it is awesome, she is kicking my butt, but I am already feeling results , I am feeling my muscles engaging, almost constantly all of the time now. I know I am only beginning with this new life style change , but I am excited . I am truly loving this! (even though my body aches nows)

I wish all the best and tremendous results to all of you guys !!

TY,
    Amy
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 6 of level 2 for me. I'm a little afraid of what level 3 is going to bring. A lot afraid.