Need motivation - pictures would be nice

Options
Hi all, I have been feeling really down and need some motivation and I was wondering if anybody would share there success pictures (from start to about 5 months in as that's the time frame I need to lose weight).

I am getting married in November but I just have no energy, motivation and I am very sleepy to diet etc (I work two jobs7 days a week).

Motivational pictures please :)

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    There is a tab devoted to success stories. Try clicking on some of the threads in that section...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    motivational-quotes-12.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    media_6455843.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    tumblr_m9nehcJ83D1r566gro1_500.png
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    motivational-quotes-2.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYzOZc8sz-QZbvmUt1yS57LC-XDOhg_EAEI7C8kxM4XjVObeg
  • norfolkbride1
    Options
    I have looked at the other tab but wanted to see pictures in the time frame and would like before and after pictures of actual people etc :)
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    15705_20120531_144720_527977_119862654804214_118420351615111_11630_1463058979_n.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I have looked at the other tab but wanted to see pictures in the time frame and would like before and after pictures of actual people etc :)

lol... I'll stop now

ETA:
    Just remember that you have to be your own motivation. How I achieved success may not be how you will. Each person has to adjust their plan to fit how they are wired. Find out what brings you joy, and pursue that course. You'll come out happier and closer to your goal that way. :)
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

Hate to tell you but the previous pics are of actual people who worked very hard to look like that. And the two lovely ladies who posted have worked amazingly hard to look like they do. I've learnt from them. You could as well if you wanted.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

Just remember that you have to be your own motivation.
    This time 1000

When you are dont feel motivated, remind yourself what it is you WANT. and if that doesn't change your motivation, then you really dont WANT it. It really is THAT simple....because you with do or not want whatever it is you have set as your goals.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    would like before and after pictures of actual people etc :)

I'm not an actual person? Bummer.
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    See my profile pic before and after. That's roughly starting in June 2012 through November 2012.
    Also can be seen at www.destinationfit4life.com.
    If you need any help or motivation you can join a challenge/accountability group I have on facebook, just let me know if you have any interest.
  • norfolkbride1
    Options
    I didn't mean they are not real people.

Wow I thought I would have actually got a bit of support from everyone right now but obvious not, it's funny people have obvious nearly given up and yet I get critised instead of actually having support.