Fallen arches/sneakers/shoes

Options
I have fallen arches and extremely flat feet. When I work out my knees hurt very badly. What sneakers do you suggest I wear when working out and also does anyone know of fashionable shoes that I could wear that would support my flat feet. All of the shoes that I've seen are ugly, I know that sounds vain but I want to look nice :)

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I have fallen arches and extremely flat feet. When I work out my knees hurt very badly. What sneakers do you suggest I wear when working out and also does anyone know of fashionable shoes that I could wear that would support my flat feet. All of the shoes that I've seen are ugly, I know that sounds vain but I want to look nice :)

I apparently have fallen arches, flat feet, etc.

I work out in five fingers.

For shoes that look nice but are pretty affordable, I got custom dress shoes from Johnston and Murphy. Short money and look really good, plus made for you.
  • lisalucas666
    lisalucas666 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I too am having this problem. I've just bought a pair of Adidas Kandia to run in and also some heel & arch inserts for my shoes. They are magic! A podiatrist mentioned rolling a bottle of cold water with my feet to calm the tendons, and to do 3 sets of thirty of calf stretches per day.