Wooooo banana...wait, no.

Options
2»

Replies

• gpfan5
    gpfan5 Posts: 12
    Options
    veggies dipped in hummus - yumm! hard boiled eggs (I keep meaning to make some for snack, haven't done it yet). If you are afraid of binging on cheese , which I can totally relate to, I love it as well, how about string cheese? I get the Trader Joe's low moisture mozzerella. and they are only 80 cal. each. Do you have a Trader Joe's near you ? there are a ton of healthy snack options there! Just had some lentils mixed with bruschetta with pita bread, also a wonderful snack.
  • horseswinelife
    horseswinelife Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    One of my fave snacks is apples with peanut butter. The peanut butter adds some nice healthy fat and a bunch of calories.
    That and it tastes great!
    That's a good idea, actually. I might try it with nutella too. 8D Thank you.

I Love Apples & Pnut butter!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    veggies dipped in hummus - yumm! hard boiled eggs (I keep meaning to make some for snack, haven't done it yet). If you are afraid of binging on cheese , which I can totally relate to, I love it as well, how about string cheese? I get the Trader Joe's low moisture mozzerella. and they are only 80 cal. each. Do you have a Trader Joe's near you ? there are a ton of healthy snack options there! Just had some lentils mixed with bruschetta with pita bread, also a wonderful snack.
    Nooooooooo, I miss Trader Joe's so much. There was one in Ann Arbor where I used to live, but not one up here. D: String cheese sounds like a good idea - I think the Spartan ones are 80 calories too.