Healthy cheesecake?

Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
Craving cheesecake... badly. Super easy one person recipes even better. Anyone got some?

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    google 'chocolate covered katie'
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Screw healthy cheesecake. Go have a small slice of the real deal. Savor each bite so that it takes almost an hour to eat it. Then go walk around the block 6 times.

Sorry, some things I refuse to do healthy. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Have a piece of real cheesecake, log it, and move on.

If you're craving it that badly, a sh!tty substitute isn't going to do your craving justice (just speaking from my own experiences).
  • jello makes a sugar free cheesecake pudding you can make with skim milk. you can use a graham cracker or vanilla wafer for your crust. . if you crave banana pudding they also have that flavor again use vanilla wafers. or a chocolate braham cracker. hope this helps.
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    From my experience, the only way that real cheesecake is going to fit your macros is if you eat half a slice and don't eat anything else all day. Please someone, prove me wrong! :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Mini Cheesecake Recipe

(makes 15)

15 vanilla wafer cookies (such as Nilla Wafers)
    muffin liners
    8 ounce package of Neufchatel cheese
    1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese (no salt added)
    2 large eggs
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla strawberries and blueberries (optional)

Preheat to 325 F and place rack in center of oven. Place muffin tin liners into muffin tin and add one cookie to each liner. Mix all of the remaining ingredients until smooth with a mixer. When ready, add two tablespoons of batter to each muffin cup.

Bake for 10-12 minutes until firm in the center. Serve room temperature or cold with a few blueberries or a sliced strawberries.

For one mini cheesecake without berries = 87 calories, 5.0 g fat, 7.1 g carbohydrates, 5.4 g sugar, 3.6 g protein, 0 g fiber, 113 mg sodium, 2 PointsPlus
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Thank you!
  • healthypika
    healthypika Posts: 68
    Bump
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Have a piece of Real cheesecake and Do 45 minutes of zumba... Done ;)
  • missylee117
    missylee117 Posts: 66 Member
    I personally like jell o temptations cheesecake with jello, very low calories and just like eating the real thing. Give it a try if a real one is very tempting, it maybe just what your craving w/out all the fat. You can burn the calories easily but fat needs a lot more work to burn it off. good luck
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    From my experience, the only way that real cheesecake is going to fit your macros is if you eat half a slice and don't eat anything else all day. Please someone, prove me wrong! :)

That is just no way to live! :laugh: :laugh: Cheesecake sparingly fits. :bigsmile: As in once/twice a year.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member

That is just no way to live! :laugh: :laugh: Cheesecake sparingly fits. :bigsmile: As in once/twice a year.

Yes- eat healthy all day and then enjoy a real piece of cheesecake. i try to eat pretty healthy all day so that way I don't have to change my dinner up too much, I just have a smaller portion usually.