P90X support!!

Options
Hello everyone!

I am currently down 30 pounds, and I have been pretty absent on MFP (:sad: so sad, I know!). However, this summer I am taking my time off from school (YAY for avoiding the Freshman 15!) and taking the P90x challenge! I would love a support system, and I'll definitely be there for you guys too :wink: ! Please add! I won't begin tracking my nutrition/workouts again until May 20 (I have exams this coming week, SUUUPPER busy!) but after that I'll be here so often you'll be tired of seeing me! :blushing:

So please, if you want to be a P90x buddy of mine, do add! We can do this!
:heart:

Replies

• YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the P90X doubles right now. feel free to add me! I'm always going on about stuff! lol
  • 81meg1L
    81meg1L Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just started P90X and I love it!
    I read the part of the books that said "Embrace the Struggle" and boy oh boy...did I struggle, but I did it.

I was trying to drum up some support from family/friend, but to no avail.

So, here I am, hoping to find others on MFP who are active with P90X.

Also, through the Beachbody webiste, I was able to find a Fit Club which just happens to meet just across the road from my house. They also just happen to meet on my "7th" day, which I believe is the "rest" day which is PERFECT!!! (I'm not sure I could do both Fit Club and P90X on the same day, lol.)
  • Karri_Lynn
    Karri_Lynn Posts: 83
    Options
    Did two rounds of p90x last year, just started my third because my friend wanted to do it with me. Love the program!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 today. I love P90X and plan to stock top it till the end! I am struggling though because I just finished insanity and went straight to P90X and feel like I'm not getting enough out of my cardio and have put on a few pounds. :/ I could definitely use some support.