Needing A Insanity Buddy

Options
I'm starting insanity and I thought it would be really nice to start it with a buddy. It would be very motivating. :) I have insanity workout downloaded on my computer and can share it if you'd like to start it together. I'm female, 17 years old, 5'6, and 140 pounds. I'm just aiming to tone up and have a fun time during the experience and working out with a friend is always better. Friend me and shoot me a message if you'd like to start it with me.

Replies

• ClosetBibliophile
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking, the post says your 17 yet your profile says your 35? :)
  • ironrunerr
    ironrunerr Posts: 8
    Options
    I randomly selected the date of birthday during sign up. If someone could tell me how to change it that'd be great!
  • ClosetBibliophile
    Options
    Scroll up. At the very top, from the left, it goes my fitness pal logo, hi iron runner, mail, request, help, settings. It should her somewhere in settings. If not, just add a note in your about me to avoid people giving you enquiring internet questions :)
  • msmariimac
    msmariimac Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm same height and weight as you...but 10 yrs older :P I'd love a work out buddy and it'd be cool to compare results with someone a similar size to me. I'll add you :)
  • AprilEubanks1988
    Options
    I love insanity! I am on round 2 week 2. Have looked on wowy for a buddy?
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Insanity is great! I'm on Month one (week 2, Day 3) and I already see a difference in my pic. :) Anyone can add if they want.