Serious people wanted....

Options
I have lost 80ish pounds(5'9" tall) and kept if off for the most part....I am more on maintenance journey now and am pretty much maintaining my weight...Kept if off for over a year too...I am looking for friends and motivators who are in their 30's or 40's and are doing something similar to me...I am totally active...walking, running, stationary bike and use my hand weights often...will be swimming soon too...Looking for friends that are "in the zone" to motive and help keep me motivated! If that is you, please send requests! :)

Replies

• Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Guess I am all alone here?? ;)
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Not alone.. just saw your post. Very actively losing and always looking for new friends. Will send a fr. req :bigsmile: Am in my late 30's and have about 27-30 lbs to go.
  • kerstinnoelle
    kerstinnoelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im down 30lbs since November using MFP and endomondo to track my workouts. I also eat pretty healthy and cut out fast foods and processed foods and most bread/pasta unless its 100% whole grain :) haven't missed a single log day that's the key
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    Awww! thanks! I seemed to have lost a lot of supporters recently, so needing to build up some new friends! :)
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    Thanks to those that have requested a friendship....I welcome you!! :)
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    anyone? :)
  • BGent
    BGent Posts: 112
    Options
    I am in week 2 of Turbo Fire, need to lose about 35 pounds. If you want to add me I would love more dedicated loggers to offer support to and recieve support daily. Finally enjoying exercise and eating healthier! :)
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    I am in my 50s and just maintaining. I work out 6 days a week do 1000s of push ups, body pump, spin, recently ran up a
    mountain which kicked my *kitten* but keep my friends to a minimum.. They need to really want to be fitter each and every day
    which can include just sleeping enough. If you want I am always willing to help out and encourage. The profile pic
    is from 20 years a ago.
  • blriels
    blriels Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 40, lost 46 total lb and am actually working to become a certified personal trainer. I always welcome friends who are serious about maintaining a healthy fitness lifestyle.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am very active and do have small setbacks during PMS time, but nothing major...I usually give in the to chocolate around that time, but I stay active and get back on track within a few days. I have been able to do this for over a year, so it is pretty much a lifestyle now...I am glad to have you all on board with me! I hope you can not only motivate me, but challenge me too. That is what gets me going! :)
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    am 38 and still new here. I have only lost 4 pounds since I started but have gone down a pantsize.:huh: . I am chalking that up to the early morning fitness classes. Happy to cheer people on and help motivate, and hope for the same back. Feel free to add me.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am 38(just), just under 5'10 and just trying to lose a few more pounds, but not obsessing over it.
    I am prone to binging, especially around that time of the month, and have some bulimic tendencies when I do binge, but other than that, I try to keep active, eat well, working on finding a balance in what I eat, and check my feed daily and post as much as I can on friends' updates.
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Am 35.. New on mfp.. But have lost around 65 pounds.. Then went into maintainence for around 9 months.. Now here to lose 20ish pounds.. I am very active as well. I love challenges but I am usually not so good with sticking to something like Jillian Michaels and p90x.. I just do not have time to squeeze in everyday, so usually skip a day or two here and there!! I usually workout at home but love running outside whenever time permits.. Ran my firt half marathon in october. Would love to run a marathon, but with three kids under 6, time commitment is almost impossible!! I also give in to chocolates usually!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    Added all....hope more will help me out... :)
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily, going strong : )
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!! :smile:
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    Anymore serious people around? :)