34 pounds down! So happy :D

Options
resagirl5
resagirl5 Posts: 42 Member
Actually, 36 pounds down, whoops :tongue:

It's been tough, but I'm finally starting to appreciate all of the work that I've put into changing my lifestyle. I feel great! I may still have some ways to go, but I am so proud of how far I've come and how much I've changed.

The first picture was from Thanksgiving 2012. I didn't start eating healthy and exercising until December 2012. The second picture is from about an hour ago :)

I changed so many of my habits:
- I started walking multiple times per week and doing home workouts.
- I started 30 Day Shred last month: I only have 5 days left and it is amazing! I'm moving on to Ripped in 30 next.
- I'm eating a lot healthier now. I used to binge a lot and eat junk food on a daily basis. Now I eat relatively clean with the occasional splurge.
- I started waking up in the early morning rather than sleeping in.
- I cut out soda altogether and only drink water throughout the day.

With all of these changes I have come to appreciate each day and my life so much more than I used to I can only imagine this increasing as I continue on this journey. Of course, I owe a lot of my success to MFP or else I wouldn't be posting this here! Good luck to all on our journeys!

fed9e06c-1683-4878-97cf-720c9548141d.jpg

Replies

• arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    It's too big cant see :(
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    wow! you look stunning. it's great that you've improved many areas of your life and it's very inspiring to me, because i'm trying to do the same thing in about the same amount of time! keep it up beautiful :)
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    yeah, it's cut off- i saw it by clicking on the right side and dragging it over. somehow it showed me the full pic in a smaller version.
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Way to go :flowerforyou:
  • resagirl5
    Options
    It's too big cant see :(

There you go, I resized it =D
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You are doing incredibly well, and you have made such a significant improvement! Great job on all of the changes you have made in your life so that you can achieve being healthy; and with being healthy, you become constantly happy! Congratulations!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I can't see your pictures here at work, but 34 pounds and the healthy changes you have made are amazing. Great work!!
  • resagirl5
    Options
    Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • KyraB617
    KyraB617 Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW!!! You go girl!! You look amazing. You've obviously been working hard. Its funny that I just happened to click on your post. I actually just started 30 day shred on Tuesday and its nice to know it worked for someone. I'm happy for you!
  • djjc76
    djjc76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

WOW!!!!!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep it up you are looking good.
  • LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done - looking great :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • alexsis88
    alexsis88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Get it giiirrrrlllll!!! Lol keep up the strong willpower! :)
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Amazing! you look fantastic!! :) A very big inspiration!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love Jillian's DVD's as well...I've done 30DS, RI30, and doing 6 Week 6 Pack now! They work!!
  • belleamour
    belleamour Posts: 31
    Options
    you look amazing! congratulations!
  • l0vexu3
    l0vexu3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is MY SISTERRRRR. im so happy for you muahhhhhhh.
    You look fantastic sexyyy
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • kamishagirl
    kamishagirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!