Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • bumbalina
    bumbalina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! I can't weight to do that. Keep up the good work!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    THAT'S SOOOO AWESOME! I have 5 huge boxes and 4 garbage bags ready for me to tear into them. They're in my basement. I wish I had the time to go through them because my clothes that I'm wearing are falling off of me. I can't wait to have the kind of excitement that you just had! Woooo Hooooo!:drinker:
  • tabathad
    tabathad Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 days in on my quest. Now I have to go home and weigh myself. :sad: I figure a lb or two gone. Two a week would be great.
    What are some of the hobbie you do to keep you active? We go camping and hiking. Creek trails. With all this heat, just being outside, you;ll sweat it out. I wanna go walking, just can't deal with 96 degrees and humidity. Yesterday was our first day of releif in weeks, so l ast night I mowed the lawn and pull abunch of weeds.
    I was a sweety mess, but I did it.

how about you?
  • xnissax
    xnissax Posts: 40
    Options
    wow ! that's really great. It's the simple things like this that will make it worth while. What an inspiration - keep up the good work x
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    THAT'S SOOOO AWESOME! I have 5 huge boxes and 4 garbage bags ready for me to tear into them. They're in my basement. I wish I had the time to go through them because my clothes that I'm wearing are falling off of me. I can't wait to have the kind of excitement that you just had! Woooo Hooooo!:drinker:

You must find time to go through these boxes/bags......you will be soooo happy that you did!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    wow ! that's really great. It's the simple things like this that will make it worth while. What an inspiration - keep up the good work x

Definitely did give me a boost to keep going!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    I'm 7 days in on my quest. Now I have to go home and weigh myself. :sad: I figure a lb or two gone. Two a week would be great.
    What are some of the hobbie you do to keep you active? We go camping and hiking. Creek trails. With all this heat, just being outside, you;ll sweat it out. I wanna go walking, just can't deal with 96 degrees and humidity. Yesterday was our first day of releif in weeks, so l ast night I mowed the lawn and pull abunch of weeds.
    I was a sweety mess, but I did it.

how about you?

I don't do anything "hobby" like that is active. I set aside an hour everyday to do my treadmill or weights and do them. Most often other than that I hang around with my kids (sometimes we go to the lake or zoo etc) but I also really like to just sit around and play video games or play on the computer.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! I can't weight to do that. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!!
  • mcclungjess
    mcclungjess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait to pull out some of my boxes! I have a ton of old skinny clothes that I never could throw away! Keep up the good work!
  • Southerngal
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!
  • nanubr
    nanubr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! i went shopping today and for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time i bought 4 new tops from the regular section. i was actually getting teary-eyed in the dressing room. the smaller clothes are such a huge reward!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    congrats!!!! i went shopping today and for the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time i bought 4 new tops from the regular section. i was actually getting teary-eyed in the dressing room. the smaller clothes are such a huge reward!!!

I know exactly how that is too!! I went into several stores recently (before I pulled out the box) and instead of buying the 2-3x tops as usual......I was able to fit into the xl from the regular section or with pants I had to bring in 2-3 sizes since I had no I had no idea what size I was anymore......turns out I've went down 3-4 pants sizes (depending on brand) I am so happy.....the selection is so much nicer in the regular section and shopping there keeps me motivated.
  • mommyofbandb
    Options
    That is just AWESOME!!! :bigsmile: I hope to be able to do the same thing one day but I don't have as much as sounds like you do. I gave ALOT of stuff away to charity a few years ago when we moved into a new house. I just thought to my self that by the time I lose the weight this stuff may not even be instyle anymore so I got rid of them. :cry: I really wish I didn't now because NOW is the time for ALL this extra weight to come off!!! And I'm going to wish I had some of those clothes but shopping for a smaller size is going to be sooooooo much FUN!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

Here's to our success!! :drinker:
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :)
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54
    Options
    OMG That's incredible. I'm so happy for you. I just started my new life Monday and I too have many boxes of "skinny" clothes. Very inspirational and I can't wait to be where you are and tearing into my own box. Congratulations. You must be over the moon right now! Enjoy it.......that's a huge reward for hard work!
  • fun_mom
    fun_mom Posts: 54
    Options
    OMG That's incredible. I'm so happy for you. I just started my new life Monday and I too have many boxes of "skinny" clothes. Very inspirational and I can't wait to be where you are and tearing into my own box. Congratulations. You must be over the moon right now! Enjoy it.......that's a huge reward for hard work!

Sorry hit post TWICE and can't figure out how to delete it!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    THAT IS SO COOL! Congratulations and thanks for reminding us we have CUTE clothes waiting for us right there at home!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    THAT IS SO COOL! Congratulations and thanks for reminding us we have CUTE clothes waiting for us right there at home!!

no problem!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!