Hi Everyone :)

Options
Hi! My name is Storm. I weigh 223 pounds right now.
I was 230 pounds about a month ago, but I lost 7 pounds because I started a new job. I work as a cart pusher so I'm out in the parking lot anywhere from 4 to 9 hours a day. I was kinda surprised when I lost the weight, because I wasn't trying. Someone at work said it looked like I lost weight so I weighed myself and it was true. Haha.
I like the feeling it gave me so I decided I'd get a little more serious about it. I pretty much joined mfp so I could keep track of the food I'm eating. I already found out that I need to chill out on my sugar intake, which I kind of figured was going to show up. But anyway, I'm glad to be here. How is everyone?

Replies

• Mummy2Corey
    Mummy2Corey Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi Storm :)

Firstly, congrats on losing 7lbs! It's a great motivator to keep going isn't it! I too need to keep an eye on my sugar intake but always try to leave enough for a small choccie bar in the evening (won't let myself have it throughout the day!!).
    Your job sounds like a good calorie burner so that combined with your plan of logging on here I'm sure you'll do fab & reach your goal weight, no problem! x