Chalean Extreme?

Options
Has anyone used this? Im looking for real reviews on this as Im thinking of trying it after I have my baby. I dont want to waste my money if its all hype. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I am obsessed with it and now I cant wait to try her other workouts. Tomorrow I will be starting the Lean Phase (month 3). You will become so strong and defined very quickly. Just remember the scale doesnt always match the inches you will lose. I have gone down a few sizes but my weight is staying around the same because of the muscle I have toned up.

If you look at my profile and my recent posts the Chalean Extreme board should be the 3rd one down. Fell free to look through those. There are before and after pictures in a lot of profiles as well as just as posts.

I hope you like it
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love it...when I first started it, I was already quite fit as I had finished 3 rounds of P90X and a round of Insanity. I was really pleased at how much I leaned out and the inches I lost. I'm in a 2nd round of it now.
  • bluehorsesjp
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this program. It is the only at home program I have been able to stick too. The schedule is easy and the 35-45 minutes a day is very doable.

I did not have a huge amount of weight to loose, just 7 lbs, but when I started I was feeling uncomfortable in my clothes and feeling flabby. I have lost all 7 lbs, I have definition in my shoulders and arms. I can now do 12, yes 12 tricep push ups (I could only do 4 on my toes when I started). I have lost a whole 2" off my waist and an 1" off my hips. I had 28" pants and 26" pants. I now can wear my 26's comfortably. Yep I am in my skinny jeans. :)

But I see the the most results in how I am able to do what I do in my normal life. I compete riding horses over jumps. I have one horse who is super athletic and would put me off balance in the air over the jump with his jumping effort. Through Chalene extreme I have gained so much stability in my core and strength that I am easily able to stay over him in the air.

Also it used to be that I would gain 2 lbs every day I went off my normal clean eating diet. Now when I have a rest day and go over my calorie goal I don't gain a lb.

I feel like my metabolism is finally running along perfectly.

I am going to do a round II starting next month. Hoping my husband will join me, because this program works.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I can now do 12, yes 12 tricep push ups (I could only do 4 on my toes when I started).

I'm jealous! Tricep push ups are my true nemesis!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have only completed 2 weeks of the Burn Circuit and can't believe how much stronger I already am - especially noticable with push-ups (the tricep push ups I really can't get the hang of though - just end up flat on my face!) I did the whole 12 on my toes this week, when I started 2 weeks ago I could only manage 7!!

So I would deffinately say that it works! I am enjoying it so much, it's easy to follow and to fit in every day!

Give it a go hun, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! :)
    -x-x-
  • Booze
    Booze Posts: 14
    Options
    You all are making me want to start it now! Im so happy to hear such positive feedback on it. Sounds like a great investment into a healthy future.