AMAZING skinny recipe WEBSITE

Options
13»

Replies

• bananafanafo
    Options
    my favorite things on there are the chicken enchiladas and pink confetti cupcakes. freaking amazing.
  • charles877
    charles877 Posts: 17
    Options
    bookmarking this :-)
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this link, it's really impressive! I'm going to start with the skinny fajitas, have friends over next Wednesday for dinner :o)
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    bumped for later
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love her website. I also make a lot of recipes from Kalyn's Kitchen, as well. I know she focused more on SBD but I still love the recipes.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Best website ever!
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com <<<<<< Has the most amazing recipes for skinny foods! No guilt and hardly any fat or calories!!! You can still enjoy a lot of your favorite meals from mashed potatoes to stuffed spinach chicken rollitini's (my all time favorite). Also if you like to drink , like me lol, there is a skinny vodka they make called Voli. Hope you enjoy these two things as much as I have! Feel free to add me, I can always use some more motivators!

Best way for skinny recipes - Join Pinterest.. you can follow Skinny Taste and many of the other sites that people have mentioned. And you will see the pictures of those recipes while also obtaining the link. Then you can organize your recipes on various boards..
    If you are not a part of Pinterest.. Join.. if you need an invite.. add me as a friend on MFP and I will get you hooked up on Pinterest..
  • CheChe518
    CheChe518 Posts: 10
    Options
    Just made her Broccoli and cheese egg omelets ... Def a winner!. Thanks!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    she has some amazing recipes on there!!! Great site!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    thanks checking link now