I need more pregnant friends

Options
I've been on here for over a year and lost 90 pounds. I got cocky and gained 20 back. I was getting ready to start insanity and then found out I was pregnant. I really didn't want to have the hassle of calorie counting during this pregnancy, but I've already started putting on weight. My last pregnancy was high risk so I really need to watch the weight gain with this one. Any one else using MFP through a pregnancy? I'd really love some more friends who are expecting.

:heart:

Replies

• tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Send me their addresses and I'll get right on that for you.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

damn it. beat me too it. god damn tables got in the way.

tumblr_inline_mhmzjy2Nqw1qz4rgp.gif
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options

what?
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats! I'm 24 weeks pregnant with baby #2. I started logging after I had my daughter and trying to be very healthy this pregnancy since I gained so much weight last time :) feel free to add me just reference this post so I don't accidentally decline anyone :)
  • cookiepaws
    cookiepaws Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOL- I don't know how I missed this, I just started my own post looking for pregnant friends:smile:
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    18w3d..So far, I've dropped weight, but I had spare to begin with. I get to find out what it is tonight.. :)

I tried to do some research... I found a calculation that said keep your BMR for the 1st trimester, add 250-300 during your second trimester, and 300-350 during the third.

I was so sick during the first I am still trying to find things that agree with me.