ereinik Posts: 73
    Options
  • ereinik
    ereinik Posts: 73
    Options
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! She has been doing a different project involving eating hot peppers and seeing which liquids would dissipate the burning mouth the fastest, but it wasn't working out so well for her, she doesn't like hot stuff and it was making her feel sick, so she hasn't been able to finish it. I told her to find a different idea that could be done easily and - so the project changed to seeing if picking a "random" number is really random - she made a prediction based on research what she thought would be the most commonly picked number. Her prediction is picked quite often, but her results tied or separated about 3 or 4 numbers by only 1 or 2. Thank you all for your help! If anyone wants to continue to guess a number - that would be great. We are thinking the more results the better the results :smile:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

The hot pepper idea sounds cool though. I'm sorry she couldn't go through with it.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options

when i was in 5th grade i did a project on a ring and pinion.....lol i was only maybe 50lbs and i took a ring and pinion to school in my back pack it was so heavy
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
  • badjuju775
    badjuju775 Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm a science teacher and I'm curious. What is her project?
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! She has been doing a different project involving eating hot peppers and seeing which liquids would dissipate the burning mouth the fastest, but it wasn't working out so well for her, she doesn't like hot stuff and it was making her feel sick, so she hasn't been able to finish it. I told her to find a different idea that could be done easily and - so the project changed to seeing if picking a "random" number is really random - she made a prediction based on research what she thought would be the most commonly picked number. Her prediction is picked quite often, but her results tied or separated about 3 or 4 numbers by only 1 or 2. Thank you all for your help! If anyone wants to continue to guess a number - that would be great. We are thinking the more results the better the results :smile:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options