My NSV for today! In the car and in the water.

Options
onwarddownward
onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
My husband mounted my Tom Tom GPS on the windshield and normally I have to unbuckle, scoot way to the side to change something on it. Today I was able to just lean forward and adjust it without unbuckling. It was very neat.

Also, today I was able to swim for sixty minutes without stopping. I did three full lengths of the butterfly stroke, which is new for me and very exerting. Up to this point, I was only able to do one length without stopping using that stroke. I did 30 minutes on the freestyle and 25 of the breast stroke, which equates to more laps in the breast stroke than I have done before. I only got swamped once.

I feel STRONG today; Damned strong.

Jan

Replies

• TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Awesome! While painful at times, making gains is soooo rewarding! Keep at it!
  • Anamika703
    Anamika703 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats !
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great for you!!!! Great workout and great burn!!!!!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's!!!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What great NSV's. I don't know if I could do 3 laps of the butterfly, that is just so exhausting. Congrats!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    yay that is great!!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Love it. Congrats!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's all about the little victories!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!