Looking for friends

Options
I have been using MFP since Feb of this year started with a group of friends that have fallen off using the app ... I am looking to lose about another 20 pounds any one out there wanting to be pals?

Replies

• DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! You can add me if you like. I use the app on my phone everyday, and I try to check in on the site when I get the chnace. I am trying to lose 20-25 more pounds.
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi....feel free to add me if you wish.
  • HeatherAt38
    HeatherAt38 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hey y'all I'm looking for friends too. Need to stay accountable. I have 170 pounds to lose so I'll be here a while. :)
  • Snatched614
    Snatched614 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • bcd2007
    bcd2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I need friends as well to help keep me on target. Just started MFP a few days ago so kinda new to all of this. Please add me as a friend.
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you are still trying to stay focused even if your 'team left the field'... Good4U!!!!!! You can 'friend' me... I could use a new face on my team too! Good Luck!
  • benflando
    benflando Posts: 193
    Options
    swag. hmu
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • lmpowell21fla
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I'd like to lose 25 lbs and I need motivation as well. Hypothyroidism and early 40's and it seems the weight wants to stay. But I say "go".
  • shelbyjane2007
    shelbyjane2007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I started with a group as well. Now it's just me and one other friend still sticking with it. I've come this far. Now there is no turning back!
  • terriedozier
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • rodeooo
    rodeooo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI you can add me too! I have around 20-25 pounds left to lose. I am on here everyday!
  • freddyharmer
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • JFraiset
    JFraiset Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • tamtamsmom
    tamtamsmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me as well. It makes the process doable when you KNOW you aren't the only one out there trying to get into shape and be healthy!!
  • fitktjo
    fitktjo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm totally going to add everyone LOL - I need and want friends badly! I'm also looking for people I can connect with via Facebook, so feel free to find me at fb.com/fitktjo
  • lori7757
    lori7757 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly,
    I've been on here for 5 weeks and would love to have a friend to add. I've lost 26 pounds since i started here and think having others to cheer eachother on is great!
    Lori
  • rfw2424
    rfw2424 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I just started this yesterday, but I changed my diet on Monday. So far, 2 pds lost!! I need some help and motivation. : )
  • trumagick
    trumagick Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Kelly!!

please feel free to add me. I need all the friends I can get on here :). I am restarting this journey again! Good Luck !!!!!:smile:
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Feel free to add me!