New to this site

Options
Hi, I'm 31, happily married and have two little girls. I just started weight watcher again and will be starting P90X when it comes in. I need to lose around 40 pounds. My husband will be doing the P90X with me, so that is helpful. I really need Jillian off Biggest Loser screaming at me. I have no motivation. I hate the way I look but I love food and hate veggies. It is very hard for me to eat healthy, so weight watchers smart one are the easiest for me. Anyway I would love your support and a kick in the butt when needed.
Thanks Samanda

Replies

• mocosa74
    mocosa74 Posts: 42
    Options
    I too am a weight watchers survivor..lol. I even made it to Lifetime...however, was only able to enjoy it a few months before I got pregnant and was blessed with another daughter. So I am trying to follow the simply filling plan, as I did before, and seem to be having a hard time getting rid of the 20 lbs I need to get rid of.
    I am not into heavy excersise, more like the strengthening and interval training, but I am just gettting started on that. If there are any questions, feel free to look me up!
  • MandykinsK1980
    Options
    I am also doing my own version of Weight Watchers and this site! I am glad to find other people doing it as well! I have lost 13 lbs in about 4 weeks! WHOO HOOO!!! Any healthy weight loss is a good thing! I have access to several sites for Weight Watchers that are super helpful to me! If you would like a list let me know!!! :)