Hi Im Renee

Options
Hi everyone, recently decided need to change I dropped about 50pds three yrs ago and only kept 25pds off now wanting to get back into shape and its been a struggle been at a platou the last 4 weeks, I changed my routine by starting a boot camp with a fitness program by house now going on three wks with the program and if anything gained a pd...suggestions please? I have been trying to key in my daily food intake however with seven kids (between the boyfriend and I) and planning for our wedding I havent been doing the best job, so again I ask for help please?

Replies

• butterflyrae2010
    butterflyrae2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP.

You might have been gaining muscle and that could be he reason for gaining one pound with the boot camp. Do your clothes fit any looser.

This happened to me one week as I exercised like crazy and gained two pounds yet my pants were more loose around the stomach.

Just try to log in all you eat and keep track of your exercise. I think you will see much progress.

Good luck! We are here to help.
  • turcotte300598
    Options
    thank you and i mentioned that to the instructor he said no it might be water weight to stick to tracking my foods and keep an eye on my daily intake of water so i wonder to if it is muscle and yeah the seem looser however im not to sure, but thank you for your support it really helps
  • tarnyacarrier
    tarnyacarrier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The true indication of weight loss and body change is to take your measurements. They mean so much more than the scale will ever tell you. When you start a new program it is common to gain a few lbs. Here's a great article on it. I hope it helps :)
  • turcotte300598
    Options
    could you please repost the article you recommended again, I would be so greatful for it.