30DS day 15, can you tell? (pics)

Options
DAY 15

mfp_zps15185dcf.jpg

DAY 1

mfp3_zps2661c3b5.jpg

Okay, so i have just completed day 15, (day 5 level 2) of 30DS. And although i feel slightly better, the scales haven't really budged, and i'm not sure i can see a physical difference, can you?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    mfp_zps15185dcf.jpg

Okay, so i have just completed day 15, (day 5 level 2) of 30DS. And although i feel slightly better, the scales haven't really budged, and i'm not sure i can see a physical difference, can you?
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell. I think you look a bit thinner. Either way, you look great!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Just in to laugh at that guy's socks.

Stick with it, I lost 14 inches doing 30DS last year and I wasn't overweight to begin with either. Measure yourself with measuring tape, you will lose inches and you're only halfway there.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way you do...I don't have a lot to lose, but I took my measurements and am just looking forward to day 30 :)

You look great, by the way!
  • xprplstardust
    xprplstardust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    if you look closely, you can see where you lost inches around your waist, just above your belly button. i would take measurements right now if you haven't already & then take them again as soon as you finish the program & compare. i'm sure you will find you've lost inches rather than scale weight which is better in my opinion. i love 30 DS. i never made it past level 2 but i am doing insanity now & will go back to 30DS once I finish insanity.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I just gotta give props on the Paint bra and undies lmao. Classic!
    Good work, keep at it!
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    First of all -- High Five! I just finished Day 15 as well. From the photo it looks like I am just a little bit heavier than you, but not much so here's my experience so far:

No movement on the scale, just a pound or two. My photo from Day 1 and Day 10 look very similar and it was kind of disappointing. BUT I took my measurements and I have lost an inch on my waist and an inch on my hips. So even though the scale and photos aren't really showing the difference, the proof is in the tape measure. :)

Good luck and stick with it!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I just gotta give props on the Paint bra and undies lmao. Classic!
    Good work, keep at it!

HAHA This.

And yes, I see a difference in your waist for sure! Keep up the good work!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell a difference!!! Way to go:)
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I definitely see some tightening up around your waist.

You should take measurements if you havent - that's the best way to tell.

Definitely stick with it though - if you do the next 15 days you will see results.

Truth is your body is already great so it takes a lot of work to see changes, not 15 days! :P
  • lcvaughn520
    lcvaughn520 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I saw the pictures in the wrong order and I was like, "wait, she's bigger on day 15?" but then I realized my mistake. So YES, you can definitely see a difference! I am starting 30DS this weekend so your progress is really motivating.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    your tummy looks like it has a little more muscle definition! Nice job keep it up, imagine how good you'll look at day 30!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!