Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

People who weigh in on a monday...

Would quite like to add some friends who also weigh in on a Monday... any out there?

Replies

• biglarryflyersfan
    biglarryflyersfan Posts: 4 Member
    Monday is the best. Helps me control weekend eating.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Monday is the best. Helps me control weekend eating.

Precisely :) Feel free to add me if you would like. 6 AM weigh in every Monday! (though I usually log it about 7 ish)
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Monday for me too!!! I didn't plan on it but in the end its def. better....add me if you want :)
  • NOLA19
    NOLA19 Posts: 31 Member
    I weigh on Mondays too; feel free to add me
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Monday's are better for me as well. It also helps me control my weekend knowing that I'm weighing in on Monday morning.
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    You can add me to if you'd like :smile:
  • I weigh in on Mondays as weel. Feel free to add me. Looking for more MFP friends for motivation as well :)
  • Sawjer
    Sawjer Posts: 229 Member
    Weigh in every Monday morning at 9.30am before work! Then eat my porridge in work after haha.
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    I'm a monday weigher :smile:
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    I will be! You all can feel free to add me. Looking for more friends!
  • Thanks you lot... keep adding me people... more people i have for support the better/and i can support you in return :)
  • Monday weigher here. I did reach goal over a year ago, and stayed on maintenance for a while. Looking to lose the extra couple of kg that's crept back on over time.

Feel free to add me, I don't post much but my food and exercise diaries are filled in daily and open to view.
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Mondays all the way for me as well.... I weigh in and measure every month at 6 but I usually don't log in until 3ish after work.
    Add me if I'm you'd like I'm always looking for new friends on here :smile: