NSV - From size 18 to 12

Options
ewestsca
ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
In August 2012 I was wearing a tight size 18. This past weekend I bought a size 12 shirt and just today I bought a size 12 pants. I still have a ways to go to reach my goal, but these little highs along the way make it an easier road to travel.

Replies

• skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I am hoping that each new size is a tiny victory along the way - great job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!! I love a good clothing NSV, and you girl, have one! Great job and keep it up! Soon you'll be getting rid of those 12s and buying 8s!!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    YES! Way to go!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a great feeling? I especially love the moments when I look at something and say "That'll NEVER fit!" and then it does. Great job!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling, isn't it??!! Motivation to keep going for sure!!
  • lattarulol
    lattarulol Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?
  • Alarista
    Alarista Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you. The jump to be able to shop more places instead of just plus size is awesome! I'm so proud of you! You should take a pic of you now and compare it to then.
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! WTG!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

non scale victory

WTG on your NSV! That is awesome!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Oh congratulations!! I am in a comfortable 18 (finally not squeezing into them).. and I cannot wait until I am in a size 12!!! Great job!!!
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    well done! keep the good work up!
  • Rav3nfan
    Rav3nfan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! What a great feeling to drop yet another clothing size!!!! Enjoy and keep it going.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That is huge!!! oops I mean small.....:bigsmile: great job!!
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    Well done, that's a great achievement!! :smile:
  • Nycteris
    Nycteris Posts: 4
    Options
    Whoever said going down a size is a tiny victory doesn't realize how hard it is!
    AWESOME HUGE VICTORY!! Go you!!
  • Jennyrose60
    Options
    Congratulations!! Well done, and whooopeeeyyy. Really pleased for you. XXXXXX
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I am did the same thing!!!! This time last year I was in a tight 18 pushing 20. I have been in a 12 since February and even those are loose sometimes!!!! Its so exciting and motivating!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • ewestsca
    ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you. The jump to be able to shop more places instead of just plus size is awesome! I'm so proud of you! You should take a pic of you now and compare it to then.

Here is me around my heaviest at around 230lbs
    Dawn_03282011_zps09318355.jpg

Here is me on Wednesday at 187lbs
    Dawn_05082013_zps0bd197e1.jpg
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am skimming the 14s and looking forward to 12s! So happy for you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!