Fitocracy

Options
Anyone use the site Fitocracy? Basically, you track your workouts and 'level up' (which totally appeals to my geeky nature).

I just found it, and it looks like it could be quite a bit of fun. It doesn't track food, so I'll still be using MFP religiously.

Anywho, if you want to join up with me there, here's the link http://ftcy.me/RvemCP

Replies

• RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use it. I just wish My Fitness Pal and Fitocracy would work together on the exercise part since the data base of My Fitness Pal doesn't have all the workouts I'm looking for unlike Fitocracy. I use both religiously so I can see where I'm at. I've even got the app! :D
  • noKTdidnt
    noKTdidnt Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I use both as well! I just MFP more for my weight loss and fitocracy is great to challenge me to keep up my fitness level with my friends. MFP is my drill sergent. Fitocracy is my cheerleader. :)
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I tried it. I didnt find it very intuitive. I found it to be more confusing than anything. I felt like it was a bunch of randomness. Just my opinion though. Maybe Im doing something wrong?
  • Nycteris
    Nycteris Posts: 4
    Options
    I love Fitocracy; I use the same user name there.
    And I found & followed you, Brokenjawedmuse!
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Just joined Fitocracy as well.

Username is : chu604

Feel free to follow/add and I will do the same!
    Also feel free to add me on here too if you would like
  • BodyrockerUSA
    BodyrockerUSA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used Fitocracy before making an account on here. I use MFP for food tracking and then Fito for workouts. My username is Nicole_Marie on Fitocracy. Feel free to add me and I'll be sure to follow you back!