OMG NSV

Options
I just could not believe it..... I was working out at the gym and there was two gorgeous girls working out on the side of me working out with a trainer these girls at the most must have weighed 90 lbs soaking wet.
they was doing an ab session and they couldn't even hold a plank position now I aint knocking them honest it just taught me a valuable lesson just because you are skinny doesn't mean you are strong I LOVE STREGHNTH TRAINING best decision I ever made

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Great NSV for you! I'm working on fitness and strength as well. I know I will never be a size 2 and I'm fine with that!
  • JessicaPacheco39
    Options
    Hey congratulations on all your success. Thanks for the reply
  • jellypuffofdoom
    jellypuffofdoom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That really is an awesome observation. My workout Pal couldn't believe how much I could actually lift or press! I think I do have a 6-pack hiding under this roll of chub I have going on right now.
  • savetheteaboy
    savetheteaboy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant! All that hard work most definitely pays off!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    :) I can feel the excitment you felt with your own NSV. Yay! Strength is not something most skinny folks have, unless they are nicely toned and skinny. I bust my butt on the elliptical trainer and I always catch the skinny girls peeking over to see where I'm at (level wise) and I happen to PEEK right back and they are doing half less than I. That feels good to know I ain't afraid to bust my butt and work off these pounds.