Today's NSV...What's yours?

Options
MelsAuntie
MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
I wrapped a bath towel around myself, tucked the end in, and it stayed up. :)

Replies

• Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    in going out to eat normally I would get a regular size cheeseburger and a big order of mushrooms, today I saved 800 calories by getting a jr cheese burger and 5 pieces of mushrooms.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I wrapped a bath towel around myself, tucked the end in, and it stayed up. :)

this is something I hadn't been able to do for YEARS until recently! Go you!!!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    in going out to eat normally I would get a regular size cheeseburger and a big order of mushrooms, today I saved 800 calories by getting a jr cheese burger and 5 pieces of mushrooms.

saving 800 calories! Awesome NSV!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I hit my first milestone in my SL program and did my BW X .25 (Deadlift!).
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I had one of the rehab therapists at work ask me "Did you lose more weight? You wore this shirt yesterday and you look super skinny!"
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I'm not out of breath anymore when I walk up the hill by my place, and I don't have to stop before I get to the top.
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i was pu$$y footing around the house this morning telling myself that i would do my workout in the evening, tomorrow, later... and then i finally told myself to just put the stupid DVD in and at least blast out the first set and then turn it off. i finshed all three sets :)
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I went to my first spin class last night. There were only 2 other nwebies there. Both of them dropped out 30 minutes in but I made it all the way though. :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    i was pu$$y footing around the house this morning telling myself that i would do my workout in the evening, tomorrow, later... and then i finally told myself to just put the stupid DVD in and at least blast out the first set and then turn it off. i finshed all three sets :)

Good for you for pushing it! (I love your picture by the way)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,262 Member
    Options
    I received a maxi dress I ordered on QVC. I ordered an XL and when I tried it own it was too big. I couldn't believe it. I loved the dress...plan to wear it for my birthday this month. So hopefully the smaller size I ordered will be here in time:)
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Not to pass out during a call. Working on the ambulance 911 today.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Well it was yesterday...
    1. Fitting into my favorite pair of jeans from 4 years back (pre-baby)
    2. Someone actually telling me how good I look. Made me feel great!
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Good for you for pushing it! (I love your picture by the way)

Why thank you. Newly married April 6 and just got the pictures back a couple weeks ago - that was a fav! I love the colors in yours!
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    These are all super great! Mine isnt really about me, but i got my mom to do a cardio dvd with me last night! shes crying today, but i am proud of her effort!
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a dress tonight that I haven't worn in almost 3 years! Yay for being able to shop my closet :)
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Got my first "are you losing weight?" comment from my boss~ WOOT!
  • ihammen
    ihammen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to wear my wedding rings again this morning. I had it re-sized smaller a few years ago, when I lost 60 lbs. I gained it all back, and they wouldn't go on anymore. So glad to finally wear them again.
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My 3x daily 14-minute walk around the outside of my office building only took 13 minutes today (same exact route every time) and my HR now stays under 140!
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a pair of "skinny" jeans today that I have been literally squeezing into for the past few years and they are now fitting like a "regular" pair of jeans. A coworker says "you look skinny" -- LOL I'm still over 200# but it is great to hear!
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I realized the shirt I was wearing is actually baggy in spots. I actually spent a few minutes tugging at it to make sure I didn't just have it twisted around funny.