SAHM looking for other SAHM with big goals

Options
I'm a mom of 5 and looking for inspiration I need to lose 50 plus lbs and I do better when I have a partner so the more the better.

Replies

• rosiesmall1
    rosiesmall1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Hopefully we can push each other along :smile: Whenever you need a push I'll be here!
  • heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!
    I'm also a mom of 5, and a SAHM (although I work very part time from home).

Love having involved buddies! :)
  • stark71
    stark71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 pounds and would love to have friends that are on same journey to support each other :-)
  • Vex325
    Vex325 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I've got 3 munchkins so finding ways to work out takes a little creativity. You manage with 5, so you're MY inspiration!
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also a SAHM. I have two boys, a 3 year old and a 3 month old.
  • lakeon1
    lakeon1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and a 4 week old. Feel free to friend me! :) I need some friends on here too.
  • Inittolozeit
    Inittolozeit Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM and a homeschooler :) looking to lose 70lbs altogether... Feel free to add me :)
  • AmandaJCole13
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to one little bean!
    All can add!
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom. I need to lose 45 pounds. I would love stay at home mom friends
  • hthill
    hthill Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also a SAHM and homeschooler! It's always been a challenge to find time to exercise. How do you work it in?
  • kevbac116
    kevbac116 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a SAHM of a 3-year-old girl. Would be happy to have you add me! :smile:
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    SAHM of two!! Everyone feel free to add me! I need some motivation!!
  • Rag_Doll
    Rag_Doll Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too, my little boy is 2 in July. What a great post, I hadn't thought to ask other SAHM's!!
    I'll add you and if anyone else would like to be fit friends, add me or send a message. Good luck to you all!!!
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a fifty two year old mother of two who recently at the first of the year became a SAHM again after being in the workforce for almost four years. Prior to that was not able to work due to my daughters disability. On the recommendation of my Dr he told me to try out MyFitnessPal it's what he uses. I know I can do this but I know also I cannot do it alone. If you want support just say the word. I can be that sounding board that shoulder that ear to bend. My kids are my world and I know that if I do not do something about it I will not be here for them. Reality is sometimes very scary. I know I need to make changes be healthy. I have approximately 100 lbs to lose. I am looking for support as well. I look forward to meeting people and helping anyway I can.....Lady
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, SAHM of two little girls 3.5 & 2. I have 98.4 lbs to go!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,004 Member
    Options
    I am a sahm of 7 only 3 still at home and I have 5 grandbabies I started mfp in july 2010 and lost 112 lbsbi have been at maintaince for awhile and would love to have friends to help each other stay ontrack. Together we can do this
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    I am working towards a goal of 50 pounds so please feel free to add me!
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I work from home drawing portraits of babies while i look after my own 2 little gremlins :) looking to lose 45lb in total with a mini goal of another 25.
    Always happy to have more friends x
  • RubyFriday100
    Options
    Hi I'm a SAHM (who sometimes works from home) ... I want to lose 60 pounds! One problem I'm trying to solve is when to exercise.